Week of dares!

darethatgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2016
Hello everyone! Usually more of a getdare person but its only fair i let you crazy people have some fun aswell!

The whole week ill accept any dare that can be done at home while i have some time in my lunch break before going back to work!

Ill report the result via pm or here(your choice) and accept a punishment if i turn down the dare or fail at it!

Be creative and have fun! Lots of fun stuff to try out out there ;)

Likes: Masturbation / Pain / Clothes control / Rules / stretching(Pussy/Ass) /strange insertions / nipple&pussy torture / Bets&challenges / anal / pee / messy / creative dares / having aspect of my day or body controlled / cumming
smile.png
/

Limits: PICS / Poo / full public / Denial (more than 48h) / Diapers / Wedgie / Cornertime / Age play / Line writing / Involving other people / Being someone`s sub / Animals / Family

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
If it's a lunch break dare, then one day you need to spend your lunch break topless with your nipples pressed against something - anything.

Against the wall while you're walking between rooms, against the fridge/cupboard door while you're retrieving ingredients to make your lunch, against the work surface while you prepare your food or a drink, against the floor or table legs or chair while you're kneeling down to eat (I assume you'll be kneeling down so as to avoid passersby seeing you topless through a window?)

Any time your activities force you to have your nipples in free air you are to spank or pinch them repeatedly and rapidly with one hand and do whatever job you're trying to do with the other hand.

Optional additional forfeit, if a task requires you using both hands and you can't manage with one, then you lose your bottoms too

darethatgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2016
Thanks fpr the dare! It can definitely make some interestimg times haha will try it asap

Featured Threads

New Personals