Weekend Alone

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Likes: Humiliation, Mild Pain, Forced Intox, Rules, Permissions, Mild Blackmail, Punishment, Piss, Tasks, Forced Orgasms, Control, Denial, Degradation, Bdsm, Spanking, Training, Hidden Public, Rope and many many more
Limits
Limits: Scat, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Body Writing, Family/Friends.
Experience
Online & RL

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Hi Master / Sir

Firstly, Thank you for reading my post and giving me your attention, I am fully aware this is a privilege i should not get used to.
This is my first proper thread but i wanted to offer myself to you as i am alone this weekend from Friday until Sunday afternoon.

I am a 32 year old Submissive Slutty Straight Female, Blondish Hair, Dark Eyes, Slightly Overweight, 5ft 6 and 36c Tits. I have years of previous experience online and in Rl on 4 occasions.

My boyfriend (who is very vanilla - i hate that term but it fits) is on a stag weekend so im free for full time use/ownership.

At home i have Dildos, Vibrators, Butt Plugs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Suction Devices, Wand, Flogger snd of course usual household items. I am happy to visit the supermaket and pick up other items prior to the weekend if required.

I am offering myself to be owned, used, punished, humiliated, degraded, serve you, please you and just basically learn my place. I will submit and obey all weekend.

Likes: Humiliation, Mild Pain, Forced Intox, Rules, Permissions, Mild Blackmail, Punishment, Piss, Tasks, Forced Orgasms, Control, Denial, Degradation, Bdsm, Spanking, Training, Hidden Public, Rope and many many more

Limits: Scat, Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Body Writing, Family/Friends.

Please feel free to message me here or Kik me for more information, i will be available on Kik this week Monday-Thursday until 5.30pm and from 9am on Friday until Sunday 4pm.

Kik: wh0rexxx

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
This is so easy task, your tits should be punished more severely.
Why didn't use nipple suction

Reactions: wh0re2015

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Spnak yourself for this error until you got a red ass, and report back with a redass image. Ass should be plugged during the session.

matt.desire

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2019
Sorry I missed this little slut. Looks like you had some punishment while your boyfriend was away, but not nearly enough. Would love to humiliate you properly the next time x

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Next weekend is another im free frim Friday evening until sunday. I would love to serve you and try please you Sirs kik wh0rexxx

Reactions: matt.desire

Featured Threads

New Personals