Weird Female Sub interaction

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
So I recently got a message from a sub who was like "I am gonna register as a sex worker need your approval and be my Dom"
(this is a short version)

This was from a brand new account of kik.

I told her to send a live pic but she refused.
But she did kind of register as a worker and signed a contract and now she is getting her hair bleached etc etc.
This is what she told me.

Is this real?
I mean could a person just register themselves as a sex worker cause they felt like it.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
That really depends on the country and how legal it is there to be a prostitute. In Germany you are supposed to register for example. And also pay taxes if you earn enough ...

Is this person real? no idea
Some "women" are man catfishing, some are lying about the things they do and some are 100% honest and real , even if they don't want to send pictures

Reactions: daddyloveone

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
Yeah definitely a cat fish
the way of writing of her and her so called manager was the same.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You got a cold call style message on kik about sex work and newly signing up?
One of two things.
1. Just the usual fake spam that is on kik. Bots just mass message all the names on file
2. Because you leave your kik here publicly someone has contacted it. This is the side effect of publicly posting one’s social media accounts before getting to know people.

Your kik name itself implies dominant so it’s not even like they had to find it here to know or assume you are into kink.

Generally on any messenger platform I use if someone messages me and I know I haven’t given out my account name to anyone recently. I ask them where they found my account name. Usually they can’t or don’t answer. Then they get the immediate block and move on approach.

With the implementation of a public AI like chat gpt and similar it’s not hard to manufacture a story and or have it all just bot itself.

Reactions: daddyloveone

Featured Threads

New Personals