Well Rate You.

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Whats Youe Kinkiest Fantisey. Reply To My Question And I'll Give You A Kinky Rate&& Slut Name. :)

Busyslave

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2011
My kinkiest Fantasy

My fantasy is to completely crossdress sometime go for a walk around a bug park on the trails. Then 10 minutes into the walk girls i know see me and grab me.(3-4 of them) I explain what I am doing and ask them not to tell anyone and Ill do anything they say. They agree to this and tie me up naked to the trees. Well each girl rotates from my dick, to my hand(fingering) to my mouth (eating out) then to my hand (fingering, then back to dick. After they leave me the keys on my chest to the locks they used to lock the ropes along with a bikini to go home with. Thats my fantasy. Hbu?

kinkyfox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2010
hmmm it would be either of two fantasies based off between fantasy (unrealistic) and fantasy that's at least maybe plausible.

The plausible one:
I'd have a remote controlled vibrating dog dildo in my ass, and some sort of ball shocker on my cock. I'd be wearing an extremely padded diaper and put into a latex animal suit where I'd be made to be someone's pet.

The more detailed but unrealistic fantasy would be if the popular pokemon game were done real life in a kinky fashion. This fantasy was inspired by this fanfic I read from prometheusdragon. I would love to be a trapped in a growlithe suit on all fours with the shock collar so I could only speak like that, and participate in trainer battles where one pokemon wins either by sucking the other pokemon off to cum, or by cuming in their ass instead. I'd love the training and the battles. It combines, oral and anal sex, bondage, latex, and pet play while still giving me a bit more intelligence then a pet. It would be my ideal fantasy. Living like that in costume 24/7.

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Youre A 61/2,
You Knick-Name Is: Bikini Bitchhh

Mine Is,
Im Jerking Off In My Undies (Panties) And My Friend Walks In, She Sees Whats Happening And Takes 4 Pics On Her Phone.Then She Stands Me Up And Explains The Tipical Blackmail Guide Lines, If I Fail Them She Presses Send, I Accept. She Then Orders Me To Put 3 Coulgh Drops Up Mjy Ass, Then A Buttplug. She Ties Me Down And Rides My Dick Till I Wanna Cum, But She Said That If I Came Befor Her She Sends . She Cept Going, Me Squizing As Hard As I Can. As She Starts Screeming She Pulls Out And Sits On My Face And Cums Then Fills Her Ass With Baby Oil (Enema) And Squats Down So Shes Riding W/ Her Ass. And As Shes Doing That Shes Lettinn The Oil Fall. I Cum And Scream Like A Girl. She Also Records That And Blacmails Me Again To Be Her Sex Bitch, :)

Busyslave

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2011
Another fanatasy

Another fantasy is giving a girl I trust a remote to a vibrator that I have tied to dick and in ass, I would wear a chasity bbelt for ass and dick then lock it u... Also I would give the key to another girl and tell her what its for and she chooses when she ives it back.. So i have no control over what happens in the day...

Featured Threads

New Personals