We're a couple wanting to have Snapchat fun

Stevecourt

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2021
Hi we're a couple that wants to explore different things and kinks and considering we can't do this in person due to lock down where wondering If any girls or couples have Snapchat and wanto exchange nudes and videos. Please let us know you're Snapchat. We're very into anything and will try fulfil anyones kinks too, 🤭

Reactions: PunisherH

ThisIsJC

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Private
Jan 23, 2016
I'm single but i'd be willing to exchange with you. I'm 5'8, 130ib, toned and fit from being an athlete.

kyle484

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2021
Hi we're a couple that wants to explore different things and kinks and considering we can't do this in person due to lock down where wondering If any girls or couples have Snapchat and wanto exchange nudes and videos. Please let us know you're Snapchat. We're very into anything and will try fulfil anyones kinks too, 🤭
my snapchat is karendall8

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Are u still looking?