leggyb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
May 17, 2015
Smalltown USA
My first ever sexual relationship was a BDSM one. I was a slave. I set no hard limits and often found that I was NOT enjoying myself but pleasing my boyfriend was essential and I continued. c.2011

My next few relationships were not BDSM, but they were rough and I wanted them to go a step farther. Rape fantasy put me over the top. It occupies my mind most of the time. I love it.

But recently (this last year) I've acquired myself a male slave. Inflicting moderate pain, humiliating, and dominating him give me a unique thrill that I've never had before. I love it.

Besides rape fantasy I don't do any other submissive activities.

So my question is, do I qualify as a switch even though I will only do one specific submissive type of play?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
You don't have to be submissive or be into BDSM at all to have a rape fantasy. I wouldn't worry about labels. You know what you like and what you're looking for in a relationship, that's the only thing you need. Don't get caught up in what to call yourself. :)

Last edited:

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
If you feel like you are a switch, then that's really all that matters. I figure that being switch or submissive or dominant is extremely similar to sexuality. Its a spectrum where you can be anywhere along it. It's not just 3 boxes that everyone has to fit into. Its a gradient. Most people aren't purely one thing, but a mix of things.

Featured Threads

New Personals