What are your expectations?

LanaTownsend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
I've read so much about what subs/slaves/girls expect from their Doms/Masters/Daddies but not much concerning the flipside of that. So, what is a "good sub" to you? What do you want to gain from your overall dealings with your sub(s)?

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Sir mars

Obay sub take care of me. Make me happy only for me mind soal & body

xxpainprincessxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2011
For me it's honesty that all I ask for. Evrything else can be worked around. I speak to my subs and find out what they enjoy and want then I take it into consideration to what I enjoy, that way I can make it enjoyable for both of us. So as I said at the start the only thing I expect 100% off is honesty.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would have to agree with that, without honesty it just won't work. Everything from experience, limits, availability and so on all hinge on how honest a sub is. Agreeing to do something they can't go through with just to get "in" is a waste of everyone's time.

xxpainprincessxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2011
I would have to agree with that, without honesty it just won't work. Everything from experience, limits, availability and so on all hinge on how honest a sub is. Agreeing to do something they can't go through with just to get "in" is a waste of everyone's time.

Exactly if I can't trust the person I am wanting to start a bdsm relationship with I wouldn't even start it.

Master4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2014
A good sub makes her master her everything she lives to obey and please her master she needs him. If you want more indepth info kik me at urrmasterr

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
I want my sub to feel loved but yet enjoy the plays and live to love it

Featured Threads

New Personals