What do you think of little ol' me??

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I also hope that seeing this public outing may put off others thinking of trying the same crap, but I somehow doubt it...

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
I also hope that seeing this public outing may put off others thinking of trying the same crap, but I somehow doubt it...

*shamelesly steals droptoken's pic's and posts them as his own :p

just kidding..

and as much as i wish ya could stop it.. seems to me that a lot of forums are taken over by fakes .. i know i left a number of them cause of it

Reactions: oddjobber

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
yeah..the lame fakes really detract from the fun making the internet, ona whole, all the more dull.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
*shamelesly steals droptoken's pic's and posts them as his own :p

Don't worry that's happened! There are quite a few of my photos especially the ones of Mary floating around on various sites. I don't mind them being reposted just as long as the poster doesn't claim them as theirs.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Don't worry that's happened! There are quite a few of my photos especially the ones of Mary floating around on various sites. I don't mind them being reposted just as long as the poster doesn't claim them as theirs.
lol..thats too funny. annoying that theyre reposted but you got a good attitude about it.

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i could tell ya:" trust me i never would" but then again.. the persons doing it would say the same..
hard to trust ppl online.. unless you get to know them some first..
on the other hand... and maybe especially on here.. you have to trust each other..

Reactions: oddjobber

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
And, to be honest, a BIG reason I don't post more is that I know the pictures will be snagged, copied, downloaded and then reposted by some basement dwelling compulsive masterbator pretending he is me.

Fakers hurt the girls they impersonate and annoy the men they catfish... but they really detract from the fun, open exchange of ideas on sites like this.

And not just with pictures. There is one member here that is claiming to be a dominant female who forcibly circumcized her husband in their basement. Now, I am not a urologist or even a doctor, but I am not an idiot. Adult circumcision is considered major surgery and carries extremely high risk for bleed out and major infection.

These asshats make real conversation very difficult.

I am sorry, who flipped my "rant mode" switch?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
And, to be honest, a BIG reason I don't post more is that I know the pictures will be snagged, copied, downloaded and then reposted by some basement dwelling compulsive masterbator pretending he is me.

Fakers hurt the girls they impersonate and annoy the men they catfish... but they really detract from the fun, open exchange of ideas on sites like this.

And not just with pictures. There is one member here that is claiming to be a dominant female who forcibly circumcized her husband in their basement. Now, I am not a urologist or even a doctor, but I am not an idiot. Adult circumcision is considered major surgery and carries extremely high risk for bleed out and major infection.

These asshats make real conversation very difficult.

I am sorry, who flipped my "rant mode" switch?

lol..i know the post...some people just like to spin a tall tale..but its annoying for sure!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
You see thats the thing about idiots, they think everyone else is stupid.
Luckily there are some here that live in the real world and know the difference between fantasy and reality. The real worry is when someone new and young reads that shit they might believe it and try to imitate it.
I encourage calling out stupid and especially dangerous stuff in the interests of safety and improving the overall quality of posts here.

Featured Threads

New Personals