What I'm About and What I Want.

camgib

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 14, 2012
M/52/Gay/Dom I live on the Southeast coast but am willing to travel. Salt-and-pepper hair, grey beard. 6' 3", 220 pounds, definitely bearish--loving, yes, but I have claws, too.

I am looking to find younger male slaves who are interested in pursuing a relationship of service to a Master. You will find me strict but fair. I believe in setting goals for you and rewarding you when you reach them. I also firmly believe in making you play dearly when you fall short of my expectations.

I don’t particularly enjoy one-off sessions with boys since they tend to be kind of ordinary and don’t tend to “reach” either one of us. Unless I’m pretty sure of you and what you want, don’t expect that from me. I firmly believe that it’s necessary for me to understand what makes you tick before you start calling yourself my slave. I also am only interested in ownership of a boy. What’s mine is mine. I may share you with others, but it would be my decision to do so.

I’m different from a lot of Masters in that I don’t really have a set list kinks. I like what makes you hot. I’ve recently been exploring ABDL, something that I would have never been interested in doing IRL, but I have found that online, it’s kind of fun if the boy is really into it. Similarly, I am currently looking for a sissy slut to abuse and degrade.

I don’t mind sessions or relationships with boys that are all “business,” though I prefer to get to know you. I like just chatting and making new friends almost as much as I enjoy signing a new slave.

Things that I consider plusses for a slave:

• Youth and inexperience.
  • Smooth
  • Obedience, but with a cocky attitude
  • Loyalty

I am NOT about:

• Abandoning you. If we ever split up and I make that decision, I won't just block you on Skype. I'll sit down and explain my reasons to you like an adult, not like some child hiding from his mommy.
  • Ignoring what you want to do or what you need to have done to you.
  • Ignoring what you tell me, regardless of what it is.
  • Assigning you a punishment that shows my displeasure when you have done nothing displeasing.I have no problem assigning you a pain scene, but I won’t pull from your dislikes unless you deserve punishment.
  • Pushing your disliked activities on you because they happen to be one of my kinks. (I do, however, think that YOU "working on" a dislike to improve your tolerance is a good idea if that is one of our goals.)

I am only interested in a long-term relationship with a submissive--I don't play with other people's property and I don't want to be your personal jack-off coach. If you are also interested in building a relationship that lasts more than "fap and bye," then send me a PM. We will start a conversation. Lastly, while I am not interested in a "no limits" slave, you get extra points if your goal is to (slowly) build a relationship of total control.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Best of luck! Whoever you pick will be a very lucky person!

Featured Threads

New Personals