What is?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I want to hear about the CRAZIEST kink's people would try?!?

I'll start first. I think it's extremely hot to be COMPLETELY controled. Now I've never done it to this extreme, but I can imagine being forced to get tatooed or pierced, or made to do ANYTHING, and that really turns me on!

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
To piggyback a bit on the above kink, I think the hottest thing for me is complete control. Utter domination of a submissive beneath me, complete obedience. Control. It gets my blood boiling.

Sara, as a side note if you're interested in experimenting with this, do let me know. I can't guarantee I'll actually take you on as it takes more than a pretty picture to pull me into a project, but if you pass my preliminaries, we can have a lot of fun.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
dooo tell :) what kinda things would you do to "complete control" me
and it's sarah!

To piggyback a bit on the above kink, I think the hottest thing for me is complete control. Utter domination of a submissive beneath me, complete obedience. Control. It gets my blood boiling.

Sara, as a side note if you're interested in experimenting with this, do let me know. I can't guarantee I'll actually take you on as it takes more than a pretty picture to pull me into a project, but if you pass my preliminaries, we can have a lot of fun.

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
For me it's a bit of a switch. Being controlled and dominated with things like being told when and how I can use the bathroom, what clothes / underware to ware also things like being tied up and being made helpless are turn ons , but I also like to be the dominant one for this.

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
I think a nice behavioral modification would be great, make it so that your body reacts a certain way to a certain phrase.

busty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 9, 2011
As on what way do you mean. Pm me any ideas or thoughts you have if you wish.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
and how would you go about doing that? what would you want my body to do when you say these phrases?

I think a nice behavioral modification would be great, make it so that your body reacts a certain way to a certain phrase.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Mine go along with the "completely controlled" idea. Some of these are kinda gross but complete turn-ons. Any hesitation or ingratitude would be dealt with by a swift and severe caning (I'm need motivating help on occasion).

• Being fucked by my partner's uncomfortably large strap-on and then trained/made to beg to clean it with my mouth.
  • Having a partner that refused to get up and use the bathroom at night. Instead I would be expected to happily drink her nectar and kiss her back to sleep.
  • Driven miles into the wilderness, stripped, beaten, and then forced to sneak back naked to some predetermined endpoint without being seen.
  • Forced to wear only clothing selected by my partner and to maintain a set weight.
  • 24/7 Chastity with relief earned only by good behavior and a set number of orgasms given.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
LOVE IT ALL!!! that sounds very hot, and i wish i was your partner.....one problem.... if you're drinking my piss, you are NOT kissing me good night...you are spending the ENTIRE night down there with your tonge in my pussy licking me clean if anything else wants to come out!

Mine go along with the "completely controlled" idea. Some of these are kinda gross but complete turn-ons. Any hesitation or ingratitude would be dealt with by a swift and severe caning (I'm need motivating help on occasion).

• Being fucked by my partner's uncomfortably large strap-on and then trained/made to beg to clean it with my mouth.
  • Having a partner that refused to get up and use the bathroom at night. Instead I would be expected to happily drink her nectar and kiss her back to sleep.
  • Driven miles into the wilderness, stripped, beaten, and then forced to sneak back naked to some predetermined endpoint without being seen.
  • Forced to wear only clothing selected by my partner and to maintain a set weight.
  • 24/7 Chastity with relief earned only by good behavior and a set number of orgasms given.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
i'm already a control freak.. a kind of do what I say and do it now person.... or pay the consequences...
But your question was what is someones craziest kink not what we would do to you... soo in answer... my craziest fantasy is to be professionally photographed in a full on messy session with a top wam star a session that starts with a wam session turns in to a bdsm session and ends up in a full on sex session...
the kink whilst I am bound she can use me in anyway she pleases and I have to accept it....
the twist... Like I say i'm a control freak, what goes round comes round.... :)

Finally I see the picture.. now tell us what we are seeing.. breast size, pussy, shaven or not, do you like anal.... last person to cum in your mouth or on your face in your pussy...

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
hmmm that does sound very interesting! lol and your reverse kink with that? how kinky would you be with the person that made you dirty and got to do what they wanted to do to you?

i'm already a control freak.. a kind of do what I say and do it now person.... or pay the consequences...
But your question was what is someones craziest kink not what we would do to you... soo in answer... my craziest fantasy is to be professionally photographed in a full on messy session with a top wam star a session that starts with a wam session turns in to a bdsm session and ends up in a full on sex session...
the kink whilst I am bound she can use me in anyway she pleases and I have to accept it....
the twist... Like I say i'm a control freak, what goes round comes round.... :)

Finally I see the picture.. now tell us what we are seeing.. breast size, pussy, shaven or not, do you like anal.... last person to cum in your mouth or on your face in your pussy...

Slave4Jess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2011
Well if I were to become a full time slave living with my mistress, I would want her to make sure I do the following things:
- 100% naked when indoors
- sent out to do shopping in underwear only
- sleep on the floor (naked no covers or pillow)
- shaven armpits, chest, legs, arms 100% of the time
- make sure the house is always clean
- let her dominate me in any way she sees fit (footdom, chastity, etc)
- cook her meals
- Many, many other things
But there are some limits, I wouldn't like anything to be done to me that is permanent, so tattoos, scars, burns, etc. But generally I would like to be fully controled :)

Crush-it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2011
I love having my balls busted but what would be my massive kink is to have more than 1 girl do this to be at the same time. Laughing and abusing me, each of the girls trying to out do each other with kicks, punches, twists etc.

CumDare

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2011
I guess the craziest kink I would try would be...

Freeze in ice cube trays a cum load every day for a month. Then, at the end of the month, be fucked in the ass with a strap-on until I eat all 30 ice cubes. Then, as a finale, I get to cum anywhere I want on my girl, but I have to lick it off of her afterwards.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
[*]Driven miles into the wilderness, stripped, beaten, and then forced to sneak back naked to some predetermined endpoint without being seen.QUOTE]

I love these kind of games!

My favourite fantasy that I'd try if my husband would ever let me is being locked in stocks in public wearing just a flimsy excuse for a dress, (which would disappear pretty quickly), at the mercy of whoever finds me...

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
all of those sound unreal! but crush-it....how hard would you want them to torture your balls?!?! wouldnt that really hurt?! like i mean...REALLY?!?!

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Mine Is Putting A Old Phone In A Condom, The Up My Ass, With The Vibrateing Timers On. xD I Love It!

Featured Threads

New Personals