What to do with the GF

hoogrvy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 18, 2012
I have been training my GF to leave the house without panties and short clothing items,

we have played pool so far bar hopped, she danced on the bar too one time, gone shopping, and I got to peek over the door to watch her changed ( I'm tall) bent her over counters, washer and dryers, and did it in some chairs

she has 5 inch heels, and I have been buying a her something new at least once a week.

What else can I do to bring exctiment, nothing up the butt or clamps, or pain.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
wear a white tanktop and white tennis skirt with no bra or panties, and just go for a nice walk.....maybe plan it on a day it's suppose to sun shower...so she won't realize untill it starts coming down and she's out in the middle of public! :) and you have to run home for cover with a wet white shirt and skirt

hoogrvy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 18, 2012
I' m not going to trip her, although she has been getting more daring, reaching for bottom shelf grocery items,

I like the sun shower idea, they don't happen to often so I will have to plan carefully. This week we are going clubbing and she is going to try and convince her GF to go without too.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
Tread water lightly

My gf kept dressing slutty and eventuall she was around the wrong or should i say right crowd. Make sure thats what you want

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
oooo good idea, girls love doing things in pairs. if she can convince her friend to go out without panties too, try to play with that...play things like the chicken game. get her to slowly raise her hand up her friends leg, until her friend gets scared, and her friend will do the same with her. YOU win of course if they don't call chicken! ahahah even see if YOU (and not your gf) can convince the friend to bend over once you're out

I' m not going to trip her, although she has been getting more daring, reaching for bottom shelf grocery items,

I like the sun shower idea, they don't happen to often so I will have to plan carefully. This week we are going clubbing and she is going to try and convince her GF to go without too.

partymouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2012
my 2cents... you're probably doing this already, but get her to edge before she goes out, and during the time that she's out. like take her out for dinner and watch her face as she secretly edges under the table.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Or buy her a butterfly vibe.... Google it ;) Get the one that straps in place and has a remote control, nothing sexier than having her juices run down her thighs in public ;)

Slave_E

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2012
heels

You say she has 5 inch heels - I think you should buy her higher heels.

If you want her to have long, naked legs, try very short shorts. Not to tight, so she will still bare her pussy if she spreads her legs.
And see that she wears very tight, short tee shirts, with a very low neckline, that show her naked belly and a lot of cleavage.
And yeah, train her in touching herself in public - or in touching her gf...

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
My Idea

have your gf sleep naked the night before and get up a 6 am and before she get out of bed she it to cum 3 times by rubbing her clit only

she is to remain naked all day at home edging 5 times an hour

if she does not cum

take her out to a very busy restaurant in the shortest skirt and her slutest top with no bra or panties

on the drive to the restaurant she is to rub her clit with out stopping and not cumming

over the course of dinner she is to edge 5 times

just before the desert comes out she is to go to the bathroom go into a cubicle and totally strip and cum 2 twice and be as loud as she can

then get dressed and return to the table

one the drive home she is to rub her clit again with out cumming and will continue to do so till you both are inside then she is to strip and go and lie down

if you has cum when she is meant follow her to bed and play with her pussy never allowing her to cum

for 30 mins

after 30 mins ask if she wants to cum on your cock

do what ever you need to do ie put a condom on start having sex

whisper in her ear tell when your going to cum

when she tell you she is about to cum pull you cock out and spank her pussy

repeat till you ready to blow then let her cum as much as she wants

if she has cum when was not meant to
3 hard pussy spanks with a hair brush for each cum after you get home for the restaurant

and if she cums she start it again the next day and everything is doubled but the public place you can choose if she fails

master drake

Featured Threads

New Personals