What toys to buy?

What toys should I buy? (Not a massive budget)

• Butt plug(s of varying size)

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Dildo (smallish)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dildo (large)

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I have a better idea (post in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I am in need of some new toys as right now my collection has gone down to zero items. These toys will be used for anal and/or oral, depending on how appropriate that would be and I need some advice on what to get.

I quite like using a butt plug, but these aren't really for testing myself/punishing myself. It's more a matter of being constantly aware of my situation as a sub.

I would also like to get a dildo because I find it a good tool to teach me my place as a sissified sub, but as I said I like something like a plug to keep me constantly aware of the situation.

What do you guys think?

I'll show off whatever it is I buy, and I will probably make the purchase tomorrow (friday 8th June, GMT)

dataken

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2012
www.a1adultsextoys.com
If you want to get a good bang for your buck you could get a anl traner kit. It comes with a few butt plugs and you work your way up.

As far as didlos I recommend the kind with a sucsion cup. You can place them in fun spots like the shower or a chair and have a good time.

If you need any more help or question send me a message.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
You get some type of ball spreader to wear under your clothes to remind you of your place as a sub. It would be uncomfortable and serve as a good reminder.

Featured Threads

New Personals