Whats the best way to RP a leather fetish?

vinsin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
I've been with my GF for about a year now and unfortunately for the time being its primarily long distance. She's been opening up a lot more and has been sharing some kinks that shes been developing and one of which happens to be leather. I've been into kink for close to 5 years now, and pride myself on keeping an open mind when it comes to any fetish.

And its so odd, but despite those 5 years, I haven't had any experience addressing a leather fetish in the raw. I've catered to a submissive who insisted I use leather clothing during play, but this was in real life and i pretty much used common sense to please here; rubbing and groping them with a leather gloved hand, using a riding crop but being sensual at first. My understanding of clothing fetishes is that the emphasis is on sensuality and generally the feel of the material.

But! I find myself in a predicament, I do not have a gloved hand to tease my submissive, nor do I have a riding crop to tease her with, and please understand we have done some command play, but single play under instruction is not the emphasis of this thread. So below is the scenario, I apologize with you for this long introduction.

TLDR check point x3

I'm looking to please my girlfriend over the phone using only words to get her off. She has a leather fetish and I do not completely comprehend how to use words to proficiently simulate the feeling of leather on the skin. I've used common sense up till now, and it seems to be working, but I want to go above and beyond for her. In session I'll use words describing the feel of fabric, like 'grippy', 'cold', or 'warm' and other words to describe how it looks, like 'black' 'organic' and 'shimmery'. I'm proficient in using language to relate feelings... but I'm having a hard time figuring out words to describe leather on the flesh, and what more words that are erotic to her. To me there seems to be signal words that incite a response. For instance if we where talking about phone sex with a women into vanilla, words like 'deep' 'moist' and 'hard' would trigger a response in and of themselves. So! what adjectives or adverbs are effective at getting a person (or if it matters more specifically a women) going who has a leather fetish?

And hey! If you'd like to sum up a simple fantasy that might be kinky regarding the fetish, that would help me immensely. Thank you all so much for you're help.

Cheers,
Vincent

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
Hey I have a glove fetish which includes leather gloves and what my mistress does is blindfold me and then tease me with gloves just touching my body as she is talking dirty about the gloves like how good they feel and how much I want it .

I don't know if this helps you but if u want to talk just pm

mistress_nikki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 13, 2014
If you are a highly descriptive person you could try to get her to close her eyes and imagine you doing anything you would be doing to a person right there with you describe everything the feeling of the leather as it would be gently brushing across her skin the scent of it as you placed it over her eyes or gagged her with it. Spare no details in telling her exactly what it is you would be doing to her.

Featured Threads

New Personals