What's wrong with people?!!?

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
So my latest posts in both KinkTalk and Get Dare was asking for a Master/Mistress to own me. I left my Kik on the post so people can contact me.
You can check the ads:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356859
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356858
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/21-bi-f-pain-slut-looking-to-be-owned.39841/
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/21-bi-f-pain-slut-looking-to-be-owned.39840/

Everything was going on okay until a certain person started texting me. The conversation goes like so:

Him: Hello sub
Introduce yourself and Send me a live body pic...No face for now
Now slave answer me

Me: Hello, pics are a hard limit no matter the kind

Him: A hard limit but not impossible?
Start with introducing yourself, How you look and What you are wearing now

Me: It takes a lot of time and trust for that to evwn be a posibility

Him: Ok

Me: Id like to ask your age and location before we continue

Him: 31 belgium

Me: Im sorry but my ad is for people around my age

Him: Start with introducing yourself, How you look and What you are wearing now
31 is around your age

Me: I had a range for people between 21 and 26
31 is a 10 years difference

Him: ANd that is a problem for What?

Me: It is a personal preference

Him: I Can be your friend and a listening ear if you have problems
And as a slave you Can not have personal preferences
Ok slave
Answer
Answer slave now
Start with introducing yourself, How you look like and What you are wearing NOW SLAVE
Stupid slave you dont have any things on yourself nor even your own thoughts understand
Now do as you told and introduce yourself god dam is that hard for you?
Are you that Stupid?
I say now slave

Me: I'm sorry but you're attitude creeps me out, is inadequate and i don't want to keep talking to you, I am going to block you within 3 minutes so you have enough time to read my text

Him: You look for hard master?
You think that was hard?

I blocked and reported him on kik.

I may be a pain slut but at the end of the day I am a human and deserve to be treated like such. I was looking for a master that makes me feel all the things I'm looking to feel and explore new things and equally enjoy themselves not just abuse and believe that they can do whatever they want. I am so outraged right now I don't know how much this last paragraph makes sense but it doesn't matter right now. Even tho people who want to be treated like slave enjoy worshiping, serving their owners at the same time the Masters/Mistresses have to appreciated the fact that there are people out there who enjoy all of those painful, humiliating things for their entertainment as much as it is for the sub's entertainment. It's not something they just have because they sent a message but it's something they receive for convincing the sub to be dominated by that person. Convincing a sub to trust you with all of those things takes a lot of time and effort and it's really not that simple and not for granted!!

I'm sorry for mumbling and such but I had to take it out. I don't know if the person found me on Kink Talk or Get Dare but if I see him again I will report him again.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thank you for this very honest post, unfortunately your experience is not unusual and these kind of malicious idiots haunt places like this.
You handled it well, blocking and reporting is the best option for anyone experiencing similar abusive treatment.
And you are quite right, the basis for any good dom/sub relationship is trust. Anyone who thinks they can can just bark out orders simply because they put "master" or "dom" next to their name will find that leads no where at all.
Respect and trust are earned over time and its about time a lot of wannabe doms grew up and tried doing something to earn those.

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Thank you for this very honest post, unfortunately your experience is not unusual and these kind of malicious idiots haunt places like this.
You handled it well, blocking and reporting is the best option for anyone experiencing similar abusive treatment.
And you are quite right, the basis for any good dom/sub relationship is trust. Anyone who thinks they can can just bark out orders simply because they put "master" or "dom" next to their name will find that leads no where at all.
Respect and trust are earned over time and its about time a lot of wannabe doms grew up and tried doing something to earn those.
I know it's not an uncommon thing but personally I really had to vent and had to make it public. I think people should be encouraged to talk about those stuff so that maybe eventually this will stop happening or at least be a very rare thing.
Thanks for your reply tho, funny it did made me feel a bit better...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i wish more people would come forward like this and even listing the persons screename or similar just so others can be aware and hopefully in time the more who know the less chance morons like this have in the lifestyle. im sorry you had to experience it but this life is full of morons who dont read dont pay attention to details and most times dont care anyways. Their sole purpose is to get jerk off material.
thank you for sharing your experience

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
I ran into someone a bit like this recently as well not on here but it is just so frustrating when people dont respect your limits just because you like doing something submissive doesnt mean you will do anything and certainly not for some bossy stranger

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I know it's not an uncommon thing but personally I really had to vent and had to make it public. I think people should be encouraged to talk about those stuff so that maybe eventually this will stop happening or at least be a very rare thing.
Thanks for your reply tho, funny it did made me feel a bit better...

*hug*

You are not alone.

All to often, "masters" will forget or never knew that you CHOOSE to give yourself to them. These keyboard one handers are annoying and creepy at best and flat out dangerous if they ever got out of their parents' basement long enough to attract a woman.

You handling was perfect. I wish I had your patience, to be honest.

For me, ANY unsolicited master who asks me to (or tells me to) be his slave on the first message always gets a very firm (possibly rude) "Hell No"

Good luck in the future and know that you are not alone, you can always say no and nobody can ever take that from you.

*another hug*

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
uhuh.. way too many wannabe Doms on here.. some just using it to get off.. others thinking they are gods gift..
sorry you had to run into one of those.. but im afraid it will hardly be the last time

Featured Threads

New Personals