• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’m certain any choice and set of photos chosen will come up smoking hot from you.

• Love
Reactions: PoshTotty

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Stockings for me, there something about taking them off is the same sorta feeling i get unwrapping an xmas gift. Great pics btw and what a cracking pair of tits you have!

• Love
Reactions: PoshTotty

PoshTotty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 14, 2022
my.adultwork.com
Stockings for me, there something about taking them off is the same sorta feeling i get unwrapping an xmas gift. Great pics btw and what a cracking pair of tits you have!
I know what you mean, I'm more of a stockings girl myself. I particularly like the sensation of someone's hand feeling it's way up my leg and then reaching the flesh of my exposed thigh, before exploring further.

And thank you. I am eternally grateful to have been blessed with great tits from a young age!

xx

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I know what you mean, I'm more of a stockings girl myself. I particularly like the sensation of someone's hand feeling it's way up my leg and then reaching the flesh of my exposed thigh, before exploring further.

And thank you. I am eternally grateful to have been blessed with great tits from a young age!

xx
This right here is why I’m partial to the stockings. I like the sensory dragging fingers lightly across her skin and as you go up her leg to inner thighs is switches the sensation to more direct just as you’re getting ever closer to what she wants you to touch even more.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
My only real exception would be fishnet tights just as the feeling of that material does something to my brain. With the fishnet tights higher up covering a bit of belly....mmm mm mm m mmm. Yum.

Ballerina Boi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2024
There's something to be said about the allure of garter top stockings. Particularly garter top seamed hose. To have fingernails tracing lightly over the backseams, up the calves, into the hollow of the knee then ascending up the thighs to find that wonderful contrast between cool nylon and warm thigh .....*sighs deeply* . I have a pair of seamed 20 denier Aristoc stockings I love to pair with a garterbelt from Amazon with three straps each side and each strap ends with a double garter. Oh! Heavenly bliss! Every time I wear that pairing the "pink fog" just overwhelms me with feminine delight!

Featured Threads

New Personals