Status
Not open for further replies.

mariawhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2019
With the sudden rash of site closings (temp.exposed, cf wives, mwe) and elimination of adult orientated pics on tumblr, where are you now posting the pics of those exposed online? I know xhamster is popular, but are there any other high traffic exposure sites? And yes, if you're wondering, I have been exposed before and am seeking more.

Reactions: andalus4u

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i keep hearing permanently.exposed ( if ya make a folder it can be temp too) and i myself exposed an ex sub and ex slave on xnxx.. they have a nice album feature too

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ma
maybe an idea to make a list somewhere and make it sticky ??
Maybe, only problem is most of these new temp.exposed et al are so short lived I will be forever editing it, lol...

However that said if people want to keep posting suggestions in this thread I will then compile them into a sticky in a few days time.
Please test your URL's before posting though and only include free sites as we do not allow linking to pay sites.

Last edited:

Dares1729

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 10, 2017
Ma

Maybe, only problem is most of these new temp.exposed et al are so short lived I will be forever editing it, lol...

However that said if people want to keep posting suggestions in this thread I will then compile them into a sticky in a few days time.
Please test your URL's before posting though and only include free sites as we do not allow linking to pay sites.

Would it be possible to include the functionality of temp exposed in this website?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Would it be possible to include the functionality of temp exposed in this website?
No, the media gallery system is a plug in that has very limited customizations available. This is primarily a discussion forum, the image gallery is simply there to enable some basic photo support.

Dares1729

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 10, 2017
No, the media gallery system is a plug in that has very limited customizations available. This is primarily a discussion forum, the image gallery is simply there to enable some basic photo support.
Ah fair enough, that's a shame

foliage

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 22, 2018
getfaded.org seems to be an option. its still quite basic but there seem to be more features added, although the options for exposure time and extension time are a little extreme....

That seems like a decent replacement. I just posted a couple of photos there and it seems to work well enough.

toyboy69

Verified Toyboy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2018
Walsall
With getfaded there is no way to limit the number of extensions (even by the same person, you can just keep clicking extend as often as you like) or prevent image from being downloaded and re-posted anywhere though.

Although, once you have a picture online anywhere, there's no way you can really prevent it from being spread elsewhere anyway, as even if downloads are not allowed, can just screenshot or even take picture of the picture lol

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
To be honest I used to use imagefap not a huge fan of it almost had my account banned a few times over some girls. They wanted to be exposed then once you shared the links with them to see it they would report the gallery and the admins would remove it and or issue a ban for a few days when they asked for it. Lauren Prince or whatever her name was used to do that all the time with her galleries come on here begging for it then report the stuff and try to get it all removed. Maybe we should start a subreddit?

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
i moved over to bdsmlr.com it is very similar to tumblr but without the bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.