Which toy is more humiliating?

pickles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2013
Hi,

I have plenty of toys for my pussy, so I'm looking for something else. I'm a submissive and into being humiliated, and I can't decide which of the following should be my next purchase:

- ball gag
- nipple clover-style clamps
- inflatable butt plug

I already have some dildos, restraints, smaller butt plugs, some "lighter" nipple clamps, and I've used scarves or panties as gags before.

I know individual preferences vary. I'm just looking for opinions.

Thank you!

Mr Victor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 30, 2014
UK
Have you looked into remote control butterflies for public humiliation?

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Ball gags are great if you're playing with someone else in person, can get you drooling uncontrollably. Just pinch on your bottom lip for about thirty seconds.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would have to agree with Sum1 on this, if you want humiliating of the 3 options ball gag wins no question. The drooling along with not being able to talk really puts you in your place, the other two are much more for pain in my opinion...

Master Chris

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2012
Humililiating

I hate to disagree, but an inflatable butt plug can be much more humiliating as far as I'm concerned. I have made my slaves have to wear them in public after inserting a a number fo ice cubes in their assholes. The butt plug keeps them from expelling the liquid, gives them a full feeling, and you also have to endure the cramping with not being able to do anything about it till the plug is released. Just my 2 cents worth though.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Have you considered a ring gag? Just as useful as a ball gag but leaves your mouth wide open to be used as well.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
i like the inflatable butt plug as well, u could actually use it in public with no one knowing, but look one of your friends in the eye while wearing it and see how you feel

Featured Threads

New Personals