Who’re activities

3holeslutt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 29, 2024
Hey all!

Just felt a need to share what happened to this 3 hole slut these past few days. Just looking for everyone to respond to how pathetic I am and humiliate me. Over the past week I’ve had 8 different men cum in my pussy. (dw all safe and know all of them personally) 4 of those men also came in my ass and mouth multiple times in one day.

2 of those men gave me golden showers after cumming all over me.

I also had a threesome with those 2 men who gave me the golden showers. They filled my pussy and ass at the same time.

The reason I’m posting this here is for you all to humiliate me and also give me phrases to write all over me. To make sure I understand I am a whore.

Have fun and feel free to ask for more details.

Reactions: Kinkyone69

master2sa0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2022
Hey all!

Just felt a need to share what happened to this 3 hole slut these past few days. Just looking for everyone to respond to how pathetic I am and humiliate me. Over the past week I’ve had 8 different men cum in my pussy. (dw all safe and know all of them personally) 4 of those men also came in my ass and mouth multiple times in one day.

2 of those men gave me golden showers after cumming all over me.

I also had a threesome with those 2 men who gave me the golden showers. They filled my pussy and ass at the same time.

The reason I’m posting this here is for you all to humiliate me and also give me phrases to write all over me. To make sure I understand I am a whore.

Have fun and feel free to ask for more details.
Name of the each person you fucked in a rectangle.

Featured Threads

New Personals