who most deserves a really good spanking?

Miley cyrus-spoilt brat punishment!

• Total voters

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
it is a sad fact of our modern times that when somebody has too much money they behave appalingly!they lose touch with all common decency!i think it is obscene when so many of the worlds population are starving 'celebrities' carry on like this!:mad:of course,many celebrities use the great wealth they have aquired to do good in the 'third world',but look at the outrageous behaviour of many others-too numerous to mention.i think a good spanking will sort them all out!the severity depending on how 'bad' their behaviour is-ranging from a simple clothed over the knee spanking up to a bare back whipping[not severe enough to cause permanent scarring though-just very painful]so-please tell me all the 'celebrities' -they can be film stars,pop stars,politicians,tv stars who really,really irritate you so much that you would love to 'punish' them-please tell me then how severe you would punish them-spanking,caning,paddling,strapping,whipping and how many 'strokes'[i want only celebrities you hate-i know many of you have fantasies about spanking your favourite celebrity!;)-this is purely to 'discipline' them so they won't do it again,and i must emphasise i don't want you advocating killing or torturing them or other 'sick' ideas!and of course this all 'hypothetical' and just for 'fun'-it is illegal to spank someone without their permission of course!this is a hypothesis for if you were in a position of power as a 'judge'-like in 'spanking court']

Last edited:

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I think she deserves 0 spankings. She's just being herself! She's got a lot of courage to do that! :D

Damaged Goods

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2012
Can I vote for her tongue to be clamped what ever her punishment is, she does love to stick it out:p xx

Featured Threads

New Personals