Who wants to play with me

Joly_Sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 22, 2016
Hallo everyone.

I found this site on my search for some erotic experience through the web. It looked promising, i registered and now i am hear.

Who am i and why i am here:

My name is Joly i am a 22 your old boy who wants do become a girl or at least a little sissy slut. I discovered this side of me some years ago but since i wore the panties of my sister the first time .. i am hooked.

I am able to order toys and cloths... i am to shy to buy them in shop but i have my own credit card and my parents don’t open my packages i receive. That way i could manage to get some cloths of my own and also some toys ;-)

I also love to do self bondage. I made my first bondage experience with my last girlfriend... (if you can call that bondage) we wanted to try out some things so we bought some handcuffs and rope. Now that I’m single for half a year now i explore self bondage and i practice as often as possible.

I am searching for someone who wants to play with me.. challenges me.. i am always eager to try something new... i could also need some advice in terms of bondage and self-bondage. I might also be interested in being dominated...

being tied up, cross-dressing, stripping...

limits:
blood, pee, shit, vomit, enema, Ass-to-mouth, needles, animals, diapers, age play, nothing that leaves permanent marks and illegal activities, nothing that involves family and/or friends

pictures, videos, webcam:
Yes i am willing to send pictures... i think that increase the thrill...

so if you want to know me... or just want to talk message me .. hope to hear from you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals