Wife Sharing

Iwanttosee25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone who is interested in sharing wife or girlfriend pictures, message me on here or kik.

Kik username: cuckman90

Reactions: KinkyBiGuy

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
Hubby left me and a friend of ours alone and we just started playing! That was over twenty years ago and we're still playing!

neliesweet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Hubby left me and a friend of ours alone and we just started playing! That was over twenty years ago and we're still playing!
Same to me my long time partner or hubby left me, it was so pain because he left me no reason but there's a saying " Time heals the wound' .After 10 years he came back to me.I accept him again because I really love in him and he forgiven.

KinkyBiGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2024
I loved sharing my fiance it was the sexyest thing I've ever seen 😍 I encountered her to go out all the time the she hooked up with a guy she knew who is super hot 😍 (I'm bisexual btw lol) and we had a few threesomes and they would go and hook up alone aswell. Now she's had him as a boyfriend for about the last two years 😍 they fuck 4-5 times a week either in our bed or he picks her up and well they pretty much fuck each other anywhere lol

Featured Threads

New Personals