Wish it were you bondage

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Find a picture if someone in bondage that you wish was you and post it say why you wish it were you or not

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Wow, I can't believe you haven't had any takers for this game?

Here's mine; I wish it was me simply because this was my very first kinky fantasy. And she's locked up in public, surrounded by men with a VERY easy-to-remove outfit! ANYTHING could happen to her!!!

Attachments

• 5044935020_bbfd4c2475.jpg
    5044935020_bbfd4c2475.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 146

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Wish it was me to..

But indoors, with a mask over my head so I cannot see or hear anything, mouth forced open. Room full of men, the last thing I see.. That way I don't know how many are observing, and how many taking part...

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
lets see...

Wow, I can't believe you haven't had any takers for this game?

Here's mine; I wish it was me simply because this was my very first kinky fantasy. And she's locked up in public, surrounded by men with a VERY easy-to-remove outfit! ANYTHING could happen to her!!!

They start by removing her panties..... then one after another begin to spank her ass. One moves beside her and pulls the zip down on her dress, exposing her tits.... now another joins him and they begin to tease her nipples, pulling and biting on them..... soemone slides a finger in to her rapidly wetting pussy then inserts a second one... a third. Another guy strokes her ass and the guy with wet fingers in her pussy removes them and slides the fingers over her ass hole.... doe she enter her.... does some one get a box so they can fill her mouth..... what do you think Miss Kubo? or anyone else who wishes to continue this...

BondageGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2012
Find a picture if someone in bondage that you wish was you and post it say why you wish it were you or not

The problem is were not aloud t o post pictures of others without explicit permission. i have tons of, i wish it was me pictures

New Personals