Without permission?

Spank_me_susie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
I love self punishment, especially since my significant other hasn't jumped completely aboard the kink train. I really have a hard time doing lengthy punishments without permission.... is this normal?

Reactions: ervin4mistress

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome!

I'm not sure what you mean here, are you asking about stopping a lengthy punishment without permission? If so then I guess it is common problem, the incentive to keep going when playing solo is often lacking. Creating a set of conditions to be met before starting may be a way to get around this.

I'm also curious what you mean by punishment? Are you actually punishing yourself for some misdeed or are you simply a masochist who enjoys pain? Have a look here to see what I mean.

Spank_me_susie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 13, 2022
Hi there and welcome!

I'm not sure what you mean here, are you asking about stopping a lengthy punishment without permission? If so then I guess it is common problem, the incentive to keep going when playing solo is often lacking. Creating a set of conditions to be met before starting may be a way to get around this.

I'm also curious what you mean by punishment? Are you actually punishing yourself for some misdeed or are you simply a masochist who enjoys pain? Have a look here to see what I mean.

After thinking about it like you put it .... maybe punishment isn't the right word ? Maybe "tasks" they don't necessarily have to hurt..... but it is really a good 7 course food for thought lol

Featured Threads