Wodbine.....Blackmail Continued

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi all,

You may have seen my previous thread entitled "Blackmail" where I exposed Wodbine as a guy named Steve Johnson, the thread had huge interest and became very sizeable, since ending I have continued his torment and have had him sending me various pictures, however its time to share him a little again, so over the coming days I will be telling him to be on skype certain nights for your pleasure starting tonight........from 00:30 (20 mins ish) he will be online on skype for 30 mins only, he has been instructed to add anyone who gets in touch.

Rules....
You must be old enough to be here and take part
You will be presented with a topless (slightly chubby) guy, you can simply abuse him in this state or you can instruct him to drop more clothing.
You can get him to turn around on the spot, bend and stretch etc.
He is NOT permitted to touch himself
He is NOT permitted to refuse.

So thats about it, if you want to see a chubby guy add him on skype
[email protected]

post back here once you have had a look at him

If he doesnt comply his wifes E-mail addy will be added here

Enjoy

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi all,

As above my gimp steve Johnson will be back on Skype again at 00:30 tonight (uk time, approx 2.5 hrs from now) all the rules from my first post apply.

Enjoy him, have a good look and post back here, if he doesn't do as instructed I will be posting his wife's e-mail address

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi All,

My bitch is online right now, find him on skype

[email protected]

all my above rules apply, you can look but he isn't to touch himself yet, what he is wearing is all you have control of

Have fun

20 mins left

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Mr nasty,

I see you have e-mailed me again to be waiting online again tonight, I know you have info about me that I wouldn't want released but I am posting here because I don't think anyone here cares, I have been online 3 nights already and I will be online tonight as requested at 00:30 on Skype waiting again. But this ha to be the last time as no-one cares

Steve

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Steve!!

Dont forget whos in charge here, im the guy blackmailing you, not the other way round and if I tell you to be on skype waiting thats exactly what you will do. you should be thanking me for living out your kinks and one night someone will look you up.

so do exactly as i say or some choice pics of you could be accidentally sent to your wife.

Nasty

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
I understand sir,

I am online as instructed and so far 2 people have looked me up, however I have lost contact with both people.

I will remain online for my alotted time.

Steve

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
I understand sir,

I am online as instructed and so far 2 people have looked me up, however I have lost contact with both people.

I will remain online for my alotted time.

Steve

Ok, just stay on skype, someone else will look you up, 20 mins left tonight

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Guys,

As first post, my bitch will be available again tonight for viewing on Skype from midnight.

Look him up and have a laugh

[email protected]

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Nasty,

I am online again as requested on skype, if someone looks me up I will obey all your rules set out in your initial post.

Featured Threads

New Personals