Woman’s swimsuit and trip to the pool! NEED HELP!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey there I’ve continued to ask if anyone has a good model or game plan for a sissy trip to the pool!

I love cross dressing and diapers!

Ideally want to humiliate myself with crossdressing meaning on my way to the pool, in the lockeroom, at the pool, sauna? All these would love to be told what to do exactly how to do it! What to wear when to change and all that!

I’ll be giving my full report after it’s done! I’m a 21 fit athletic sissy looking for dares

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Just updating! Need help guys give me ur most humiliating ideas and dares I’ll get back to you! Private msg me if you want to be my master and be more intimate

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Where to? And looking more for dare orders and tasks to do while there! Diapers bikini etc... can pm or chat on something if someone wants to control me while there and get pics

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Search for timer locks. They are about $12 and will not unlock until the a set period of time passes. Go into the locker room, change into that bikini, puteverything you own into the locker and lock it, set the timer for three hours. Please report back.

Reactions: Stevemac121

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Search for timer locks. They are about $12 and will not unlock until the a set period of time passes. Go into the locker room, change into that bikini, puteverything you own into the locker and lock it, set the timer for three hours. Please report back.
Omg okay, so this was a wild one, I arrived in my diaper with my female jeans over top and a stuffed bra under my regular shirt, I changed and felt really nervous taking off those close in the open! Then I locked it for three hours with just my smallish bikini bottom on! (Will take a punishment for not having top of you want) it showed a lot of my butt so I shaved before! I went in all the pools and saunas I must have been red the whole time! I came on one of the powerful jets they had as well!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey guys so this was amazing still looking for new and different ones! Could also be locker room at my local gym! Like diapers as well and changroom stuff is fun can’t go full fem or diaper in the pool but can be more risky in change rooms

D

Deleted member 47962

in the locker room change to a male bathing suit with bikini in the pocket set the time long for 3 hours and go to the sauna in there no matter who is there stand in the middle of the room and strip. sit back down and edge. Then stay hard and exposed until 3 people have entered and left. then change in to the bikini top first then bottom. then stand with it pulled to the side for 5 minutes. sthen sit back down and wait until your time is up. leave your trunks and go back to the locker room in the bikinni

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
in the locker room change to a male bathing suit with bikini in the pocket set the time long for 3 hours and go to the sauna in there no matter who is there stand in the middle of the room and strip. sit back down and edge. Then stay hard and exposed until 3 people have entered and left. then change in to the bikini top first then bottom. then stand with it pulled to the side for 5 minutes. sthen sit back down and wait until your time is up. leave your trunks and go back to the locker room in the bikinni
I love this but it’s a little extreme a small I don’t want to get in trouble for indecent exposure or something hahaha love the enthusiasm any way could be toned down more as just humiliation!

Featured Threads

New Personals