Woman's Son Can't Keep His Hands Off Her

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
A beautiful slender forty year old woman and her eighteen year old son take long trip to visit the woman's parents.

After being on the Interstate Highway for about an hour, her horny son starts trying to touch her legs. She keeps pushing his hands away and pulls her skirt down.

She keeps telling him to stop, but he does it over and over again. After a while she just gives up and lets him push his hand between her legs and he begins caressing her smooth shaved pussy.

Her son eventually unbuttons her blouse and plays with her breasts. He is getting really excited, so he unzips his pants. His hard cock springs out, then he grabs his mother's wrist and guides it to him.

479_1000.jpg

After the woman jacks him off for a while, he announces that he is ready to ejaculate.

The woman's car is almost new and she doesn't want a cum stain on the carpet, so she tells her son to hold the steering wheel straight, then leans over and lets him ejaculate in her mouth.

Later that evening, the grandparents invite the woman and son to spend the night, then they retire upstairs to bed.

The woman and her son are sitting on the couch together and the son immediately puts his arm around his mother and tries to kiss her. She playfully pushes him away from her several times, then eventually she opens her mouth and they begin tongue kissing.

After a few minutes the woman stands up and takes off her clothes, then gets on her knees between her son's legs. She unzips his pants and pulls them off, then begins sucking his cock.

After a while, the woman lays on the couch then her son gets on top of her and they begin fucking.

The woman begins moaning and together with the sound of their bodies slapping together, it wakes up the grandparents.

They come downstairs and are shocked by what they see. They tell them to stop, but their grandson ignores them and keeps fucking his mother.

After two or three minutes the woman's son suddenly pulls his cock out of her and stands up. The woman quickly gets on her knees then her son sticks his cock in her mouth and ejaculates.

The grandparents are disgusted.

They tell their daughter and grandson to put their clothes on and get out of their house.

The woman and her son leave the grandparents house and get a motel room for the night.

A motel room with one bed.

The next morning, they awake at the same time. The woman's son climbs on top of her and they begin fucking again.

After four or five minutes, then son suddenly stops and ejaculates in her.

The woman becomes mildly angry and says, "Honey, I told you more than a dozen times after you have ejaculated in me that you should never do that again. A mother can have sex with her son, but the son should never ejaculate in her. When that happens it's called incest and I will not take part in such deviant perverted behavior."

The woman's son replies, "I'm sorry Mom, I promise that it won't happen again. Let's get dressed and go to the restaurant. I'm really hungry."

Featured Threads

New Personals