The_Infernal_Dante

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
27 year old dominant couple seeking a 21-24 year old switch female

Situation:
  • This past week my submissive/little went out of town and will be unavailable to me until early August. Previous to her leaving we decided to bring another young lady into our relationship. Her being unavailable has the one advantage of allowing me to train and get to know someone so we can begin as soon as she returns. She fully supports this plan.

Us, we, etc.
  • I am 27/M/US and have significant experience over the last 10+ years as a Dominant. She is 20/F/US and has been my submissive on and off for the past 2 years.

Expectations:

• We, at current, prefer to find a switch so that she can explore her Dominant side. Dommes and subs are both encouraged to apply to fill the position as well.
  • You must: be willing to be active on a regular basis (nor necisarrily nightly), willing to work with both of us to make this a great experience for everyone, be honest, be open and willing to explore.

Gentleman:
  • We have had zero success with male Doms and neither of us have any interest in playing with a male sub. If you are a male Dom and find yourself persistently interested in our situation I will be willing to interview you but the odds of acceptancee will be lower due to the poor track record.

• Kinks:
Likes: verbal abuse, pain, DD/lg, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), we are both very open.

• Experience:
I have 10+ years experience as a Dom, she has 2+ years experience as my slave/little

• Limits:
Limits: Scat, friends, public, illegal, permanent, family

Featured Threads

New Personals