Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Guys, unless you like fantasy messaging proceed with caution.

Pics shared didn't look like the same person in the pics.

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Part of why I never engage with the looks too good to be true type posts. There’s some things that stand out already to me so I didn’t even go to the kik. Honestly kik blows anyways since it was sold odd years ago. Plus it’s too easily hacked and modded accounts can make the live pics from gallery ones.

Likelad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 10, 2022
Well I had her doing tasks and she did exactly what was asked her so she is real.

Reactions: Ayr6

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Seriously? When did you even texted tho anyway never mind
The quickest way to remove any doubts and get more attention is to become verified.
Check out this sticky thread for details.

Reactions: Ayr6 and The king

Ayr6

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2023
The quickest way to remove any doubts and get more attention is to become verified.
Check out this sticky thread for details.

Alright

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Send me abusive message and abuse me and use me , I am polygamous so I serve every master / mistress You can fuck me , abuse me and do whatever you want with me you can have you're way with me, if I disobey punish me I am just a fuck toy who deserve to be abused

Kik id - Nia67ss
Hello there I like your amazingly listed kinky cravings and submissive sexual desires you need to satisfy when a Strong Master/Dom like me degrading, abusing,punishing, using you as he wish .
You can contact me in private right now!!!!

Master Dingo

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Yes you said it perfectly that you are a simple fuck-toy,abusable whore,pain-slut,masochistic torture meat to be treated very roughly and cruelly in My own ways !!

Featured Threads

New Personals