Worthless slut looking for play partners

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
I have been very horny and looking for people to task me. I am a public slut at the moment so I will be taking tasks from everyone. My limits are scat piss blood and public humiliation. Please have fun with me

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Tie your tits tight and rub them hard on a rough surface. Once them are scratched write public property on them and get into position i am sending in your pm. For 1 hour.
You cant move or get up in that one hour.
You can fell down or lower your ass but every time you fell 10 minutes will be added and for each minute your ass is lowered 2 minutes will be added.

Dz004

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2022
Get a dildo with a suction cup on it and place it on a full body mirror. Squat with your feet flat on the ground and arms behind your head in front of it. Then start sucking the dildo while looking yoursepf in tbe eyes. Go from the head to the base, lips on the nirror. 100 times. If you fall or take the dildo out of your mouth you must restart. Enjoy.

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Tie your tits tight and rub them hard on a rough surface. Once them are scratched write public property on them and get into position i am sending in your pm. For 1 hour.
You cant move or get up in that one hour.
You can fell down or lower your ass but every time you fell 10 minutes will be added and for each minute your ass is lowered 2 minutes will be added.
I rubbed sandpaper on both tits as they were tied with rubber bands. They got nice and red. I took a marker and wrote public property on my breasts. I got into the position you sent me in a corner. My legs are in so much pain from staying like that for one hour. I did not fall or lower my ass. I wanted to very bad but I pushed through it. Thank you Sir.

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Get a dildo with a suction cup on it and place it on a full body mirror. Squat with your feet flat on the ground and arms behind your head in front of it. Then start sucking the dildo while looking yoursepf in tbe eyes. Go from the head to the base, lips on the nirror. 100 times. If you fall or take the dildo out of your mouth you must restart. Enjoy.
Yes Sir I’m on it. Will report back once complete

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Yes Sir I’m on it. Will report back once complete
I put the dildo on the mirror. I squatted down my feet staying flat put my hands behind my head. I then put the dildo which is about 6 inches. I started from the tip slowly shoving the dildo all the way down my throat. My lips touched the mirror and I counted with the dildo in my mouth. I repeated 100 times. Thank you Sir my throat is throughly used.

Reactions: The king

Dz004

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2022
Glad to hear it. Since you liked it so much, do it again, this time I think instead of a number how about a time limit. 30 mins, same rules if you mess up you restart. Thrown on some humiliation audio to listen to while you are at it.

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Glad to hear it. Since you liked it so much, do it again, this time I think instead of a number how about a time limit. 30 mins, same rules if you mess up you restart. Thrown on some humiliation audio to listen to while you are at it.
Hello Sir, I just finished the task. I couldn’t last 30 minutes without a break. I got In the same position and started slowly started from the tip all the way to where my lips touched the mirror. I could not last 30 minutes, so I did 15 and 15. My throat is throughly used once again. Thank you Sir

Featured Threads

New Personals