Would you dare to put your self online?

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
A friend dared me to film myself and put the video online. Would you do it? What if you never showed your face in the film? Would you strip and shame yourself for everyone to see? All you need is a webcam. It is simple but can be an intense experience. I did it. PM for link to video.

jskelly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2011
I put a video of me jerking off. It is great knowing there are people out there watching it. I masturbate thinking of women watching it and playing with themselves.

Busyslave

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2011
website

I know I dont have any videos but I have a ton of pictures. i am wanting someone to make a webite of all my pictures and to start a chain email... lol but I cant find anyone.. eve if they did the site, i would do the email thing
:)

drunkdare05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 23, 2011
i was dared/ blackmailed to strip and jerk out out side on webcam and it was recorded and was put up on hotgoo.com lol

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
I don't have a problem but I lack the capacity to make a video. I have a webcam but when it comes to electronics, computers are not my forte. I do have several pictures of myself online though at least on three sites, this being one of them. Of course the ones on this site aren't as exciting as the other ones I have on the Internet. As long as the face isn't involved I wouldn't mind it at all.

Featured Threads

New Personals