secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'i bet you it will be a girl!'- 2012-it is confirmed that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant-Monarchist's Jennifer and Peter Forbes who live in the poshest part of Chelsea have been excitedly following the news 'how much do you bet darling?'Peter says '£1,OOO!'she replies,Peter snorts in derision!'what's the point in gambling on money we both own?besides,that's nothing!No!i think a good'forfeit'would make things much more interesting!remember that itv series 'You Bet!'-i used to watch it every saturday night when i was 7,they used to have celebrities betting on which members of the public could perform complicated tasks-if they said they could or couldn't do it then they had to perform a forfeit-you tell me my forfeit first darling'Jennifer considers 'i know-you can't go out to the pub with your mates every saturday for 3 months!''hmm!o.k!'Peter scowls 'i had better give you a proportinate forfeit!'he thinks for a few seconds-then gives a wide grin!'oh no!not that!'Jennifer has a very good idea what her forfeit was going to be!Peter was heavily into 'Spanking'-in the 3 years they have been married,Jennifer had consistently refused to let him spank her!she has let him amass a large number of spanking Dvd's in the hope that would satisfy him!'if you lose your bet,you let me spank you for three months!'Jennifer reluctantly nods her head!anyway!it could still be a girl!'OH NO!'-the news from the palace-it's going to be a boy!Peter laughs delightedly!'Forfeit!Forfeit!'he rubs his hands 'ok!but lets get this straight-you can only spank me on a saturday!if my parent's come round on a weekend then it has to be the following saturday 'but it must still count as three months!'Peter wags his finger'of course!it will be three months worth of spankings in total even if i'm forced to postpone a 'session'.and so it was agreed-that Saturday night-after Strictly come dancing had finally finished,Jennifer and Peter retired to their bedroom-Peter can see his wife trembling-her pretty blue eyes are starting to fill with tears!'i can still call it off if you like darling?'Peter gently says-Jennifer has seen one of his DVD'S-it featured a schoolgirl being severely caned 'No!'Jennifer shakes her head'i made a bet with you and lost!i know you would have honoured your own bet if it had been you who lost!i-i'm just a bit nervous!i've never been spanked before!'Peter smiles kindly at her 'tell you what,i'll let you keep your skirt and knickers on-this first time at least!'Jennifer smiled!'thank you darling!'-she lay over his knee on the bed-SMACK!'Oh!'she gave a little gasp!'not too hard is it darling?''No!it's just the shock!it's actually quite nice!'SMACK!'Ooh!do it again!'SMACK!'again!'SMACK!'can you do it a bit harder?SMACK!'Ah!again!'SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!-she was spanked thirty times in total-after the thirtyeth-'oh darling!i want to fuck you!right now!'the spanking had made her wet!sex had become rather mundane for the past 2 years,ever since giving birth to her daughter-she was fast asleep in bed right now-she would have to be careful not to wake her!the married couple made love wildly!their naked bodies both covered in sweat by the end 'still not keen on spanking?'Peter said afterwards,Jennifer laughs!'i'm starting to like it!'she rubs her bottom-it is only a light pink colour and feels only slightly 'warmed''i think i can lose the skirt next time!'.the following saturday the same ritual-but minus the skirt 'oh god!that was great!'she says after another 30-they fucked like rabbits afterwards!the following Saturday it was sans knickers!'i think i can bear the hairbrush!'Jennifer says 'are you sure darling?it packs quite a sting!'Peter decides to give her just four to start with-'OH GOD!'-she can really feel the endorphins kicking in!it is very painful,but Jennifer gives this command 'please!i want the whole thirty!i want you to ignore my cries!i don't wan't you stop until then!''what about a code word darling?'-Peter explains that many subs use a 'codeword''no!that's the easy way out!i've been a very bad girl!i deserve to be punished!if i was being punished for real i wouldn't have the power to stop you would i?''i suppose not'Peter says thoughtfully 'i will give you another 26-i wan't you over the bed naked for that-the pillow will be right in front of you-you can bite into it if the pain becomes too much!'and that is what they did!after the 15th stroke,Jennifer starts hyperventilating,at the 20th she started writhing on the bed!finally at the 25th she buries her teeth into the pillow!'i can get through this!i must get through this!'she quietely says between strokes.they didn't make love afterwards this time-Peter puts some cold cream on Jennifers bottom.during the night she is constantly getting up to apply more to it.'i bet that has put you off anymore spanking!'Peter said the next morning 'what's spanking?'-their daughter asks 'oh no!'Jennifer groans 'i don't want her telling everyone what we have been up to!'.the following weekend,their daughter stayed at her mum's-today was going to be a very special night!Jennifer's first introduction to the cane!the thought made Jennifer wet!the previous day in bed Jennifer and Robert made love again!'i want you to punish me good!'she says afterwards 'i deserve six of the best!'-a caning would be far more painful than the hairbrush-they both decided that at this early stage,six hard cane strokes would be as much as she could bear.the next night Jennifer stripped naked and lay on the bed flat-THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!-Jennifer gasped after each stroke!surely this was too much for her?'that was great!'she said afterwards'but i want to be dressed as a schoolgirl next time!'so Peter bought a sexy schoolgirl outfit for his wife-blue gymslip,tie,white shirt and socks and a sweet little boater!she tried the very arousing little outfit on- tying her blonde hair with ribbons into little pigtails!Peter of course loved her in it!'i've worked out our lines!' Jennifer showed Robert two days before her next caning the 'roleplay' scenario they were to re-enact'what about Maria?'Peter says 'i don't wan't her walking in while we are in a middle of a session!'he says.Jennifer groans!the burdens of parenthood!the session unfortunately had to be postponed!no more spanking or caning sessions took place for two more months-Jennifer became increasingly irritable-even shouting at Maria when she refused to go to bed.she breaks down and cries!'i miss it!i miss it!'she says over and over again at nightime,she no longer had sex with her husband either!.july:summer arrives-the Forbes decide on a holiday-Peter has just the thing-Germany!but this was to be no ordinary holiday-for three months they both join a sado-masochist and fetish community in Berlin-Jennifer got all the spankings she could ever wish for!and when her bottom became too sore for even her to bear,Peter was able to use his cane on a 19 year old Californian girl!September:the Forbes arrive back home in England-greeted by Jennifers mother and Maria 'hope you both had a spanking good time!'Jennifers mother says!Jennifer looks nervous 'mummy loves spanking!'Maria blurted out!but Jennifer's mother innocently interpreted it!'i'm sure she does sweetheart!lets hope she enjoys it again soon!'she was of course naturally just refering to another holiday-but Jennifer and Peter couldn't help themselves from both collapsing in laughter!SECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• Prince George of Cambridge-his birth cost Jennifer Forbes!.jpg
    Prince George of Cambridge-his birth cost Jennifer Forbes!.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 18
  • youbet-Robert Forbes favourite tv programme when he was 7.jpg
    youbet-Robert Forbes favourite tv programme when he was 7.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 19
  • tumblr_n0akiuRIH21s8qh78o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n0akiuRIH21s8qh78o1_500.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Jennifer Forbes in her 'Schoolgirl' outfit.jpg
    Jennifer Forbes in her 'Schoolgirl' outfit.jpg