You could be the one owning me // M22 searching for something special

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
humiliation, controll, anal, light cbt, semi public, edge play, a lot more...
Limits
social suicide, full public, friends and family, blackmail (without trust), tpe, hard scat and piss
Experience
Ive been a Sub for a few years now and collected quiet some experience and toys. I will gladly tel you more details later ;)

ShiroO

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 10, 2016
Well as ie already mentioned im searching for something a bit different.
Im going to give you the hard facts right away and will explain them later on.

Im currently in a very happy relationship with my Girlfriend. With her im purely dominant and that doesn't really satisfy me.
Now im searching for someone who will be the one who is on top of me.
My GF wont be part of this but im shire the idea of dominating someone who appears dormant to others could be entertaining.

Who am I?
Im 187cm high and general good shape.
I would describe myself as pretty Manly. Rocking a rather large beard and trimmed body hair (I think Wild growing one looks unattractive)
To fill in the cliches ill have to add that i have a man bun with trimmed hair on the sides.
Ive been active in the community for a while now and only stoped recently as i met my GF.
As already mentioned im an offline Dom and online slave. I guess all that buildup has to go somewhere...

What am I looking for?
I hate to admit it but the things i do with my GF are not enough. I still love her and deffenitly don't want to leave her.
The thing i need for myself is an outlet of that submissive energy. Of course would be the more important thing your fun and enjoyment.
I don't have that much time to spare but im regularly alone at home and pretty creative when it comes to finding opportunities for some quick tasks.
Im saure we can figure something out that will fulfill both our fantasies.
Im willing to go quiet far and have few limits. And everything that isn't a limits an option for you.

About you
The main thing is that we are on a similar wavelength. You don't have to write perfect english or show yourself.
Its simply important that were both comfortable with the situation.
My preferred way of communicating is kik but if you have something better ill give it a try.

If you got interested of if you have any questions just write me a message.
You can contact me here or on kik: AllwaysPizza

Featured Threads

New Personals