Your most extreme dares

ech0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2011
Tried this on GetDare, but maybe it wasn't the right crowd.

What are the most extreme dares that you've given out, or received, that have actually been completed? My tastes are a bit more "hardcore" than most, so I'd like to hear some tales.

The most extreme I've given out:

• Dared a girl (from here) to try her best to get a free slurpee from 7-11 at around 1 AM. I had her dress in a short skirt without panties and a button-up shirt with only one button connected, while I was on the phone with her. It started with her saying something along the lines of "Oh, I forgot my purse... Isn't there aaaannnyyyything I can show you and get a free slurpee?" while lifting up her skirt a little. I was surprised the guy didn't agree, but instead said maybe if he could touch, the bold fucker. She got her pussy felt up and a finger slid in, but she got the free slurpee!
  • Dared a girl (don't remember where from, maybe KT) to get fucked by a complete stranger in a bar bathroom, having all sorts of filthy shit written on her in marker beforehand. "cum dump", "bareback me", "spit in my face" are the ones I remember. Got pic proof in the form of a POV shot that was definitely taken in a bar bathroom, though it's always possible she knew the person who she was fucking.
  • Dared a girl (from 4chan) to post a note in her breakroom, saying that the bathroom would be unlocked and she would be bent over and ready, and to not make a sound so she wouldn't know who it was. Then she was to go and wait for 15 minutes. Well, someone took her up on that offer. No pic proof obviously, but I got a VERY detailed report on it within an hour. Unfortunately she soon fell off the face of the earth and I stupidly deleted that email account before saving the damn email...
  • Dared a girl (again, 4chan) to show up at an address of my choice, never speak a word, and do whatever that person tells her. Then I vetted a bunch of people on Craigslist in her area until I found someone I felt was safe and smart, yet still dominant and rough. She was in email contact up until "I'm gonna go knock on the door", then he sends me an email with "That must be her knocking right now, I'll tell you how it goes." Five hours later, they each email back about how amazing that was. Worked out pretty good for them, because they've been fucking like rabbits for the past week and a half.

Obviously you can see a trend with mine. What's YOUR most extreme, yet still fulfilled, dare? Doesn't have to be in the same vein as mine, but I want to know the point where you said to yourself, "Wow, I never though I/they would do THAT, but damned if it wasn't fun..."