Zombies wont stop me fucking my sister

conorhickey619

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2010
warning this story will contain incest, rape and ZOMBIES and maybe more dont know how this story is going to go
this is my first story so go easy

Character description
Sister:Ciara-18,white pale skin, slim body, 5ft6, long brunette hair, brown eyes, and beautiful firm full breast that perfectly fill a 34D bra, and unknown to Andrew at this time a shaven pussy

Me:Andrew-19,tanned skin, 6ft,slin nearly muscular body, medium lenghth curley brown hair , blue eyes and a 7inch cock

Chapter one
its the summer of 2013 four months after the first out break has occurred. Me and my sister were lucky , with me being a zombie aficionado with hours spent playing left 4 dead and watching zombie flicks on tv. Me and Ciara managed to get to a basement of some house that have already turned. it was stockedfull of food and supplies it even had a small generator.

From what i can tell of the little i have seen of these zombies is that they are far weaker in sunlight they dont die but they can easily be killed. After the four months we managed to full secure the house from zombie attack.

One night the howls of the zombies from out side were particularly bad and my sister came in to my room wearing a tight t-shirt and a pair of panties asking if she could stay in my bed for the night. you could see the fear in her eyes and the way she shaked so i agreed.

She climbed in to the bed right beside me. I turned to face the other way to hide the boner that was begining to rage in my now tight boxers. Eventually she fell asleep but somehow managed to roll over to my side of the bed her nipples were press against my chest.I couldn't handle it anymore. I move futher away from her ans pulled out my pulsating cock and started to beat it hard it wasnt long till i was shooting a load into the towel i keep hidden under my bed.

to be continued....

Featured Threads

New Personals