18/male/master seeks any age/female/slave.

NathanValentine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2014
salutations. My name, or at least the name you shall know me as, is Nathanial Valentine. I prefer not to be called by my full name as it is a bit of a mouthful. (I would make a joke here about it not being the only thing about me that's a mouthful, but that's improper. still funny though.) Now, I'll tell you a little bit about me before beginning this wonderously verbose advert. I'm a fairly neurotic person, who will care a lot about any slave I get. (despite not showing it at times.)I am a literate, unique individual and a tad bipolar. There may be times where I am quite gentle and others when I am the antithesis of kind. I am, however, always understanding. If you have a limit you will never wish to pass, I will not press you on it. I may attempt to familiarise you with it and try to remove any qualms with it if it is simply something that you have irrational fears over though.

However, I do not wish to bore you with the uninteresting details of my life so I shall press on to the subject of this particular ad. I am in need of someone to dominate. Someone to give orders to and to talk with long term. This will be an online relationship and so, I will ask you to give me the relevant details that I require. If you are camerashy, relax. I am a man with no prefered type. If you feel you are not attractive then I must simply say that you are, at least to me. I care not for people who are simply looking for someone to pander to their low self-esteem however. You are to be mine, not the other way around. I have no limits, so expect creative requests once we get past the usual ones. I do not care for how experienced you are. Any level of experience is fine, I however have yet to have a long term slave so keep that in mind.

My favourite base of communication is kik. If you are to be using this then I would like you to also be able to send videos on it. If you wish not to show your face, I will not ask for it. I understand that trust will be needed at first. If you are a switch and are feeling dominant by the way, you can try asking me if you can dom. If I am in the mood for it, I may let you. However, I am more likely to remain set on my wishes of being the dominant one. If you tell me your kinks I will be glad to work them into my demands, as making you happy is important to me too. It would be brilliant if you had near to no limits, but it is not a requirement.

Now then, a shortened version for you who are unwilling to read; female slave wanted for online relationship. No limits prefered and limits respected.

Now, if you are interested then all you must do is either pm me, or kik me at Drnatevalentine. If, however I am not what you are looking for then I wish you great luck in your endeavours.

Featured Threads

New Personals