18YO male looking for a Mistress (18-24)

Overgrowth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2015
I've been browsing these forums for a few days now and I have finally worked up the courage to post an advertisement for a Mistress. So here are somethings you need to know about me! I'm an 18 year old college student who enjoys kayaking, working out, reading, camping, fine dining, and playing a video game every now and then. I've always been interested in BDSM, but I've always explored it on my own (which is quite difficult). This time I am looking for a partner to experiment with, so if anyone is interested just send me a PM! Now let's get on to my likes, dislikes, and whatnot.
Likes:Orgasm control(denial), anal, toys, enemas, spankings, light CBT, mild pain, humiliation, bathroom control, and trying new things
Dislikes: Heavy CBT, extreme pain, urethral soundings, and public
Limits:Scat, family, friends, social suicide, and blood[/COLOR}
Toys: 4 dildos, masturbation sleeve, butt plug, enema kit, some rope, lots of lube
So ladies, why don't you PM me and we can talk for a while, I promise to treat you like the goddess you are! Have a nice day!

mistresspope

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2015
i think you just find what you're looking for. 19 female dom here. kik me at randompope. kik me saying "i am at your own disposal mistress"

Featured Threads

New Personals