19 f uk - total submissive, use me how you wish

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Hey! I'm Dani, 19 f uk, slim brunette that's 5'8 tall.

I'm a total sub looking to be an under-25 guy's slave for whatever fantasy you have :p

CMNF, outdoors, pet play, food play, messy, humiliation, garbage, ANYTHING!!

PM me with whatever you'd have me do xD

(p.s. don't hold back, you won't be able to freak me out :$)

Sluttamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2014
Hi

I'm 31. Is that a problem?

If not pm me and we'll talk about what I want you to do to yourself for me.

Last edited:

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Sorry but I only want to do this with a guy under 25. Up for any weird fetishes anyone has though.

Bet you can't freak me out :p

Siraaron1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2017
To bad I am 29 I would have you wear a diaper and when full make you wear it as a mask

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
To bad I am 29 I would have you wear a diaper and when full make you wear it as a mask

Sorryyy! Only looking for guys nearer my age (under 25).

Any other lads have weird, extreme fetishes that I could be used in?

PM me x

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
pm

we were talking through pm a while ago, you mentioned that you were interested but were not looking for an actual relationship at the moment

dommepretty

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 20, 2017
Friendly Warning

I put up an inviting post and most of the people who have responded to your post are the same that responded to mine. Be careful many are full of talk but many are just looking to get their thrills or just get off. Be very careful who you allow to dominate you and be careful they do not black you and show your pictures on others sites. My suggestion is interview them carefully and do not show your face until you can trust them if they say no then they were never worth having as a dom....just a friendly warning not trying to start a debate.

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
I put up an inviting post and most of the people who have responded to your post are the same that responded to mine. Be careful many are full of talk but many are just looking to get their thrills or just get off. Be very careful who you allow to dominate you and be careful they do not black you and show your pictures on others sites. My suggestion is interview them carefully and do not show your face until you can trust them if they say no then they were never worth having as a dom....just a friendly warning not trying to start a debate.

^^^^^
this should be stickied on the main page, there are way to many people on here who cant be trusted

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
^^^^^
this should be stickied on the main page, there are way to many people on here who cant be trusted

It is stickied (well, something very similar that goes a lot more in depth) under health and safety. There are numerous posts throughout the site that discuss these issues if people only stop to take the time to read them. The problem many run into, other than naivety, is frenzy. It's exciting and new and the urge to run out and try everything is strong. ANY relationship should be entered into with care, so much more so ones that there is physical risk and rely on trust.

Featured Threads

New Personals