19 m switch seeking mistress

Thebigskip

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2014
I am a male switch who has always been a Dom in previous relationships but recently have begun experimenting with short term sub play. I have come to the conclusion that I am ready to find a serious long term mistress. I do not want to only play for a few days and then it be over. I want to get to know you and learn what you expect from me I want to learn to please and entertain you, I want to be taught how to be a sub the right way and trained to your liking.

First a little about me I am an average sized male and am in good shape due to having a job that requires a lot of physical labor. I also work work third shifts so am awake all night and sleep during the afternoon, both jobs I have I am alone 90% of the time and can perform dares and chat while I am there.

I am open to anything that you would like from me as a slave, even some limits would be discarded to please you. My main like is to please and entertain you, whatever that required. I have no toys or clothes but would gladly go buy anything at your request. I have access to several* sex shops and any sort of clothing you wish.

I do not ask much from my mistress except that we talk and get to know each other as friends as we play. I want you to be more than ma'am to me. I want you to be my mistress and know me on a personal level, using that knowledge to control me on a deeper level.

I have access to kik and Skype. If there is any other site or app you prefer just let me know and I can get it. I notice that there is just to much to say in just one ad so please pm me for kik and ask me anything you would like to know, I look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions.

Your potential sub,
Thebigskip

Featured Threads

New Personals