19M slave looking to serve a Mistress

Slaveboy-97

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
Hi, I'm a 19 year old slave from Sweden and I have a little over a year of experience, but I have been into the lifestyle for as long as I can remember.

For the past year I have served a number of Mistresses in short-term contracts , but now I think I'm ready for a real ownership contract. Of course You can still contact me if You want a short-term contracts.

I am only looking for an online ownership as of now but it might lead up to live-in in the future.

I am a generally shy person in my vanilla life, but not so in my kink life. That being said I would like to keep my privacy intact, at least for the beginning.

As for kinks I am very open to try new things. After all, I am Your property. I don't really have any hard limits that I can come up with, so we will find that out the exciting way.

What I am looking for in my Mistress is someone who is not afraid to go too far. She shouldn't worry about me, only Her satisfaction. I am prepared to suffer for You, Mistress. I will endure extreme pain to keep You happy.

As for age range, I'm not too picky about that. I would prefer someone closer to my age, but as I said I'm not too picky about it.

If you are interested in owning me as a slave, please send me a pm here or on Kik.

Kik: Boytoy_97

Featured Threads

New Personals