20/Sissyboy UK seeking Any age/ Mistress/ UK

Danii-TGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2014
Irvine, Scotland
My name is Danii-TGirl (Once trust is gained I will reveal my real name.) I am a 20 year old crossdresser living in the United Kingdom in Scotland. As you can see from my pictures I am rather slim and have a slight girly figure.
My likes and dislikes are in my signature, although I do have a lot more likes but I will be happy to tell what they are if requested via the contact information I have give or through a personal message.

Personally as a Slave I am only really looking for a Mistress, I only see women as the dominant gender. I would like them to have a webcam if we use skype or at least provide pictures as proof that they are genuine.
An Online relationship would be fine but an Offline one would be better if the Mistress lives close by, But either would do as long as it was long-term.
I am a very willing slave and hope to serve you to the best of my ability.

I hope they have similar likes to me but I am willing to try new things as long as it doesn't go inot my dislikes.
I wouldn't mind how they treated me, whether it be like a pet, a child, a piece of shit. As long as I pleased them. I do enjoy humiliation and verbal degrading

I'm only really looking for a Mistress within the UK since it would be easier with the same time zone.
I don't mind about experience but at least some experience would be nice, but wouldn't mind being a guinea pig to a beginner either.
In the future I would like to meet the person, but if they live close enough I would love to meet them as soon as I can.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to sign a contract into slavery, if they share the same fantasy maybe we could go through with that to make it official?

I have a lot of equipment, I will be happy to tell the Mistress if requested.
I am willing to use these toys on cam but would love to see your reaction or your grin as I do so, just to get that sense of humiliation.

I can't commit a lot of time, but will do my best to commit as much of my life as possible as I do work for a living and have regular outings with friends and family.

Another fantasy of mine is having no control at all, revolving every decision of my life around one person, giving them full control of my life. If they would like that then I would be happy to let them.

I hope this advert is useful and I hope I find a Goddess to serve. Thank you for reading

Danii x

Featured Threads

New Personals