21/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE

I am a 21 years old Dom looking for a Online slave. I go to university in my hometown during the days. I'm 6.0 tall and got a well trained body with blond hair and blue eyes.

Timezone GMT+2
Im usually on after 3pm-5pm but can be reached on kik at any time

I have had some short term slaves and subs in my control but nothing long term before. I am although now looking for a longterm online slave/sub that is willing to be trained/owned by me.

Likes: spankings, cum control/denial, forced orgasms, degradation, obedience, loyalty, honesty/trust, clothes control, tit torture, pussy torture, clit torture and humiliation.

These are just some of the things i like to do on my subs/slaves depending on their limits

Dislikes: disobedient, lying, and time wasters
Curious: pet play, dominating more than 1 at a time
Limits: blood, perm damage, illegal, life and death, scat

When it comes to control i wouldn't mind controlling everything but i can go after what you feel comfortable with then we can add more in time.

One thing you should have in mind is that when you disobey me i will be hard on the punishments.

Pictures/cam Not a demand from start but would be great if it could work in the future.

If interested contact me thru PM or KIK Naweezo so we can talk.

Nawee

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 30, 2014
I have some new changes to my post that i want interested slaves to take in to consideration.

If you are interested keep in mind these things:

1. I am a university student i have some times a lot to do so slow answers may occur ( will try to be as fast as i can)
2 I live in Sweden so keep in mind that time differences can be more then just 1-2 hours
3 please send me the answers to this poll if intrested

1 Age?
2Location?
3Living situation ( alone family dorm etc)
4 Daily activity ( student or such)
5 Get dare username if you have any and not found this thread randomly
6 what areas you will give up to let me control
7 if you have any thing over household items
8 a random fact about yourself that you think can catch my intrest

Featured Threads

New Personals