21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

dragon-leech

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2014
So to start out with the experience I have had. I've been on the site for a little over a year now and have tried to find what role I fill. I have tried doing sub roles and found I was a little to bullheaded for it to work. I've also tried my had in the dom side, this I had better luck in along with given out some tasks but most things would not last for long. I'm looking for a more than a session term relationship.

Now given this communication is key. Talking over if anything becomes to much or if things need to become more intense. I am still new to being a dom so everything wont be readily apparent but with good communication I will better understand on an individual basis what becomes too much. This is not to say though that as a dom I will be swayed to not be strict with rule that have been set and not hold my ground.

What I'm looking for. I am looking for a female sub who is willing to deal with a new and learning dom. They do not need to be an experienced as I am willing to learn with someone who is new as well. I would like regular communication, this doesn't have to be daily as we all do have lives and I don't expect people to drop everything for me. Also I do not require pictures or webcams, as I understand people not wanting to. As a final thing the things that I like but even if you don't agree with all that is still fine as well. Orgasm denial, sometimes pain (as either punishment or in some cases if you like it), hidden public, clothing control, chastity, multiple orgasms, giving tasks.

If you have any questions or interest feel free to send me a pm and thank you for reading my ad.

Featured Threads

New Personals