22/M looking for anyone to take small control of my life

NickLong277

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 2, 2015
Hi, my name is Nick, I'm 22 living in the UK.

I'm looking for someone to take control of a few areas of my life, maybe adding more bits in over time.

Currently:

• To control when I'm allowed to use the toilet. I will have 1 free use per day to allow for timezones or if my master is busy.
  • To control what I wear to bed. I'll give you a list that each night you can choose any combination of that you like, 1 from each bottoms, underwear and top.
  • To control where I sleep. On the floor or on my bed. Also, whether I'm allowed pillows and/or my duvet.
  • To control my orgasms. Deny me as much as you like.

Things I can do/have:

• Edging
  • Marker pens for body writing
  • Clothes pegs
  • Photos that you want
  • Webcam (can use to just look at me and humiliate if you want. Watch me cum. Invite people you know to watch)

Can't do:

• Spanking
  • Anal
  • Outdoors
  • Face
  • Involving others
  • Piss/Scat play (If you deny me using the toilet then I will last as long as I can, however I will eventually go and tell you so you can be harsh with denial times/ sleeping arrangements etc. as punishment)
  • Cum eating
  • Shaving

Each day I will message you in the evening when I'm free, then I'm yours until bed, if you want to use me. If you just want to strip me then leave me you are more than welcome to.

All I ask is that when you kik me, you show me a photo of your body if it's not your profile pic. I like to see who I'm serving. And please be aware that I really can't do too much so if you want a more hands on slave then perhaps I'm not the best fit. However, if you want to have a more laid back domming experience, I'm perfect.

Looking forward to hear from yourselves.

Nick

Kik: NickLong277

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals