• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2014

22 male master seeks any age
female slave

Presentation​

Me in real life​

Hello everyone! My name is Arnaud and I am 22 years old. I am a Frenchman who lives obviously in France in Western Europe. (Yes I know Paris… terrorists …) I already know that my English is far to be perfect but I try to make some efforts to be understood and I hope to succeed. (You can correct me if you want to, I will really appreciate that. And sorry if your eyes are bleeding :x)

I am currently at my third and last year of studies in an electrical engineering school. I am specialized in renewable energies and I hope to enter in a business school in January to learn more about management.

I am not really passionate by something in particular, however I have some interest which are very common I guess. I like manga, TV series, cinema and videogames as well. I have also some interest in sports like fitness and running for the pleasure of the effort. I don’t really like other sports but sometimes I watch some rugby or handball matches on the TV.

Most of the time I am happy and always joking with my friends. I am very calm and patient.
Moreover, I am very curious and open-minded that’s why I love to discover new things and to learn a lot of things about people around me. I am someone who is serious, motivated and persevering.

Physically I am in good shape that’s mean between slim and athletic but not skinny. I am not tall or not little I think that I have an average and normal size. I have white skin, short dark hair and brown eyes.

Me as a dominant​

My “secret” but not for you anymore​

Most people have secrets, and mine you already know it : I am a dominant (please keep it secret haha).
I have been a master since two years now and I met some submissive girls. I can say that there were different and I discovered a lot of things thanks to them. Yet I still have a lot of other things to learn and discover. :3

I like many things that I will introduce you just after this part about myself. I like to prepare and create tasks or dares especially made for you. Furthermore I love to discuss normally with you, like a friend, to be closer and I really love when we decide to achieve some goals together. I think you understand that I am interested in a long term relationship.

Otherwise, I attach a great importance to trust and confidence. For me it’s the key of any good relationship. For some logical reasons I only own one submissive at the same time and I expect the same back from you too.

Finally, all my experiences were online and I am not opposed to an offline relationship when trust will be established.

Loves/likes/dislikes/limits​

I tried to put principal things here in my opinion. Maybe I forgot some of them or they are not very detailed. Nevertheless if you want to know my opinion about something else, you can ask me of course. I decided to present them in this way because I think that it’s clearer than a heavy commentary.

:D What I love

Control : Daily rules/tasks to follow, clothes, orgasm, food, bladder…
Anal : Something very exiting with the pleasure of stretching.
Dice games : I love when it’s aleatory, chance or fate…. I roll the dice for you :3
Body writing/painting : I don’t know why :3 It’s a kind of art on a woman body.
Try new things : Because I am very curious and I always want to find interesting things to do.

:) What I like

Pain : Only light or moderate because a red skin is so cute :3
Role play : It can be very interesting
Detailed reports : A nice proof of determination and seriousness. The pleasure to read.
Hidden public : Only hidden and very discrete things because it’s naughty to think about things that others can’t see.
Pictures : It's good to see the evidence of a very nice job and it is also very pleasant.
Pee : Only light things, I will never ask you to drink your pee because I will never do it and it’s not very healthy.
Warm and cold : Candles and ice cubes are funny when they are used properly.
Bandage : because I like to see you helpless and weak.
Humiliation or Degradation : Form me it’s normal but I don’t like when it’s to hard.

:( What I dislike​
Hard pain : Because to much is to much and it becomes strange or dangerous sometimes.
Hard humiliation : Sometimes there are lines that we shouldn’t cross.
Black mail : I don’t know I never really do this before. Sounds interesting but strange.
Things that I’ll never do myself.

:mad:My Limits

Forbidden, dangerous, permanent, public, social life or every things that an animal will never do. Any explanation is necessary here because for me it’s obviously a “no way”.

What I am looking for​

Who ?

I am looking for a girl who wants to submit herself to a dominant. I prefer someone with a maximum age difference of 15 years. (I remember you that I am 22 years old)

You should like to be controlled as well as trying new things.
You need to share some common interest (at least three for example 1 love and 2 likes) in the list above or we can’t match together.
You don’t have a master and you are looking for a long term relationship based on trust and honesty.

You have to be interested, motivated and sure that this kind of relationship is something that you really want. However you can be new to this and unexperienced if you think that you are ready.

You have to respect our private and social life, accepting the fact that we can have other things to do.

When and where ?​

Preferably, but not necessary, you should come from Europe to have some free time together on our schedules.

Then, I don’t ask for a daily chat but we need to chat few times a week and preferably the weekend because I have more free time. Even if it’s not a 24/7 relationship a daily small email would be greatly appreciated.

Last but not least, please don’t arras me when I am occupied I hate this.

How will it work?​

The principal way to communicate will be on skype to chat and by email for both tasks and reports.
I will never ask for a personal address but for a fake/special one. I have eventually kik if you want to chat a little bit during the day but otherwise it will be principally on skype.
With trust and confidence, I will really appreciate some vocal conversations time to time and I am also open for a cam to cam conversation.
You should have a understandable English or French. I can also understand Spanish but I am very bad at writing.

How to apply​

First, be sure that you read all the ad.
Then you can apply by sending me a private message on getdare or in this topic. Don’t send me only two lines I expect a little bit more than this please. Show me your writing skills =) .

I hope to find a presentation about yourself with your personal description, what you like and your motivations. The longer the better because I love reading long messages. You can eventually follow the plan of my presentation if you don’t have any idea.

Moreover, you can also send me the result of your bdsm test: https://bdsmtest.org/.

If you have some question, feel free to ask me and I will try to reply as soon as possible. If you have any suggestion or remarks about my ad (negative or positive), please send me a message. If you want to correct my ad you are welcome.

Thanks for taking some time to read this ad and I wish you a very nice day.

Kindest regards,
Arnaud.

Featured Threads

New Personals