23/F Sub looking for Friendship//Mentorship!

Blushing Rocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2014
Hi! Yeah, so I'm new to this website and relatively new to the BDSM scene in general. Not due to a lack of interest but more a lack of experience and admission that this was the kind of thing that interested me. Even still, I'm inexperienced and was hoping to make some friends who might know better than I do?

Anywho, if you'd like to, feel free to post here or message me or something. I hope to hear from people soon! <3

KinkyKaz

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2014
Welcome

Hello and welcome to the community :) I'm sure all of us will be happy to help you understand and explore more about your kinks ;)

Blushing Rocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2014
Thank you both very much! Anywho, I have a skype, blushingrocker is the account but I am not on it too often and PLEASE message me before adding me.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Regarding your sig:

clever_pop_culture_reference_womens_tank_top.jpg

SexyGiggle

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2012
Hi there,

I'm Claire, 25 bi fem from UK.

I've added you on Skype x Be great to chat! :) x

Blushing Rocker

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2014
Sorry that it took me a few days to respond here, been super busy. It sometimes takes days for me to find the time (and given how it's 5:10 in the morning over here it can take extremes for me to find time). Thank you all who reached out to me though. I hope I can get to know each of you a little better.

Also, Dom6BDSM, niiiiice :p

Featured Threads

New Personals