23 f uk - very few limits slave

Jd9009

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2019
heyyyyy

i'm in the london area and a bit drunk. PM Me if you want to meet up.

more than happy to crawl down a street in just a thong or have my clothes confiscfated :p xxx
Can't meet up today but can next Wednesday,,, I am. Brilliant spanker! Kik joedav909 to know more

Jd9009

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2019
haha spanking is boroing :p
Not the way i do it... Clothed vs nude ... Bent over legs straight bum neatly framed like a . Knickers at top of thighs / shirt pulled up .... Exposed / vulnerable / waiting.... Anticipation :) then the bite.
Spanking is never boring ! Kik me for more.

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
i don't have kik i'm afraid. i've been spanked with nothing on before and it was fun tbf.

Jd9009

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2019
Each strike is a thank you sir... The heat gradually expands to cover all areas. Sir stands back and you know he is inspecting every inch .. every crevice .. Everything you have to hide.... You are powerless / you have submitted
You really should get Kik it is free and opens up a whole new world

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
haha i just like having fun! Really open minded and not too bothered about most limits. Why not try everything :p

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
heyyyyy

i'm in the london area and a bit drunk. PM Me if you want to meet up.

more than happy to crawl down a street in just a thong or have my clothes confiscfated :p xxx
I am desperate to be humiliated in extreme/gross ways. Hungover atm and willing to be degraded in so many horrible ways

Shana

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2017
I am desperate to be humiliated in extreme/gross ways. Hungover atm and willing to be degraded in so many horrible ways
Go out again tonight and tell all guys that talk to you that you only are allowed home after you are completely full. If they ask to explain, tell them it is about drinks and cum. Have a fun night.

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
I can't go out tonight as I'm working early tomorrow. So you want me to drink all their drinks and cum?

Featured Threads

New Personals