23 female sub looking for a dom

KissingTheShadows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2014
My experience isn't really that broad. I will only communicate through texts on kik so if you're counting on nude pictures or videos, this isn't for you.

I want someone I can have a relationship with. Meaning not just sex talk and online domination. I want someone who's like me, looking for something more. I wish to meet a dom that shares my likes and dislikes and would enjoy chatting on a daily basis about anything and everything. I guess I was inspired by fifty shades of grey and now I'm looking for my very own Christian Grey ;)

my kik username is kissing_the_shadows.

My main interests would be: control, deprivation, pain, punishment, role play, and orgasm denial.

Things I will not do: hard limits are still fairly new to me so I guess I will add more as we go along but in the meantime scat, blood play is out of the question. I'm not into food play, doing public things or wardrobe play. Maybe in the future there will be more.

Last edited:

Bemuso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2015
Hi there

I think we may be looking for the same thing, please contact me on Kik, my user name is *bemuso* and we can discuss further.

blackmaildom07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 16, 2014
inspired by 50 shades of gray huh? you do understand that movie is a comedy when talking real bdsm.

Inspired by fifty shades of grey huh? You do understand that movie is a comedy when talking about real bdsm..... the only thing real in that movie is a broke girl taking a rich mans money........ if you want a dom like Christian Grey, i feel sorry for you....... but youll find one, plenty of fakes on here...... btw ive been a dom for 10 years, so.........

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok no judgement but a few tips to perhaps help you find a Dom.
First up as you've seen even mentioning 50 shades is like a red flag to a bull in just about any kink/bdsm forum, it simply equates to "curious vanilla who has no idea what bdsm is about" in most peoples eyes. The thing is bdsm is such a wide spectrum of activities and while what you describe is obviously what you are looking for it just comes across as a bit too Hollywood and it really doesn't work like that.
Second, stating first up that you only want text communications and that photos are totally out will restrict your responses a lot. Now I know photos are a contentious issue but also be aware that making sure you're not chatting to an under 18 is a major concern for everyone here. I posted a whole topic dedicated to proof photos so won't go into that here, suffice it say you need to be a little flexible in that regard.
And finally don't keep bumping an old post, start using initiative and research Doms on the site then approach them respectfully with a pm introducing yourself. Being proactive is not an "un-sub" thing to do, most good Dom's will take it as a good sign and be happy to help.

Featured Threads

New Personals