23/m/uk looking for female Mistress...

alex22uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2012
Hello and thanks for having a look at my ad. My name is Alex, I'm 23 and I am looking to be controlled and used by a strong Mistress. (Not interested in male doms)

About Me
So I live in England, I'm 6,2" and have an athletic build. I am caucasian, have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a girlfriend of over 3 years and I love her very much. I currently live with my gf and work shifts as a Manager. I am educated, kind, funny and have a little slut boy burning under my skin. I am so horny...all of the time and need to be controlled.

What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a Mistress, preferably with some experience, that enjoys controlling and using naughty boys for their pleasure. I am looking for a long term commitment and to be pushed to my limits and form a strong bond with my Mistress. I am looking for conversations to take place on Skype with webcam conversations included. I crave attention and love to please. I am naughty, kinky and loyal. As I am still quite new to this whole thing I'm not too sure on my limits and likes etc. I would love to find them out with you. I want to be punished if I fail to complete any tasks and rewarded for good behaviour.

Previous Experience
I have had a few previous experiences with this kind of thing. Some of them very short term and a couple more long term. A couple of them ended after clearly being male trolls posing as females (using pics they found online). This has made me cautious (rightly so) and taught me a valuable lesson before submitting to anyone online. Because of this I would be extremely comforted by some kind of 'proof' (don't want to offend anyone) before giving fully to any potential Mistress.

My favourite thing about previous experiences was getting into pose for my Mistress and waiting for her attention.

Why Me?
I am extremely honest and not just looking for quick relief every now and then. I want a long term relationship and I really want to get to know my Mistress. I want a strong, intelligent and strict Mistress to worship and completely submit to.

As I am still rather new to this, you can mould me into your own little slut. I am loyal and enjoy talking as well as serving you. I really want this more than anything and look forward to finding the right Mistress.

Please PM me on here or message me on Skype: Alex_j_21

In your response if you could tell me a little about yourself and what you are into, your experience etc.

Thanks for reading.

Alex

Featured Threads

New Personals