Message me miss x
Kik: Daniel.Dat

daringindividual42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
She is only looking for money. If you're fine with being a financial slave, then go ahead. I wasn't two minutes into talking with her, and she started asking, "How will slave gift mistress for her training/teasing?"

I asked her what she wanted and she said "amazon gift cards". Don't waste your time if you don't want to be spending money.

Jack3445

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
Miss I want to be your slave please train me my Kik is Arkkusu

annamorganu

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2015
She is only looking for money. If you're fine with being a financial slave, then go ahead. I wasn't two minutes into talking with her, and she started asking, "How will slave gift mistress for her training/teasing?"

I asked her what she wanted and she said "amazon gift cards". Don't waste your time if you don't want to be spending money.

Just to let you know,i train my slaves well,they enjoy it and they reward me too,The history of master slave shows it too,just dont compain here please,I never ask a price and they willingly reward what they can and what they can possibly afford

Last edited:

Bossmearound

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2015
Vlijmen
Do you take me as your slave? <3

Hi
I am ready to train you and be your Mistress
Need loyal and obedient Slaves willing to do anything
May the Odds Favour you
Send me back your KiK

Hello Mistress,

I am yoran harmsen an 18 year old male who wants to become a slave (your slave)!

i am dutch and unexperienced! Because of that you can train me in whatever way you like mistress.

If you are interrested mistress let me know because i know i am! i cant wait to be bossed around by my own mistress!
Ill Obey you and do everything you tell me to do!

If you find Kik or yahoo easier to talk:

Kik: yoran96

Yahoo: [email protected]

Yours truely,
(your) Slave Yoran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals