Not open for further replies.

Lundie1987

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 27, 2015
Looking for slave master

Message me what to wear for the day I own bras panties corsets and swimwear for females and costumes of blackwidow and sexy santa

mikemaxp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2015
I am a really obedient slave looking forward to please you, mistress. Please kik me: mikemaxp

subbfan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 23, 2015
plz train me mistress, i have few limits and am eager to learn, my kik is subfan13

xi_bit1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 27, 2015
I never got dominated before but I would love to make this experience with you as my gorgeous mistress.
Kik: xi_bit1

pioneer0799

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2015
Hi Mistress,

I'm 35 male, 6ft tall, slim build and very submissive.

I'd love to serve you ;)

My kik is pioneer0799

ShadowStrike

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2015
I can't say I can do anything because I am a student but I like to try a few. Kik: XvHusHvX

Msweet96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2015
Wanna be yours

Pleez mistress gake me! Im a virgin slave boy 19years old n fit!

Kik mtb_marius

Lixet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 20, 2015
Hi
I am ready to train you and be your Mistress
Need loyal and obedient Slaves willing to do anything
May the Odds Favour you
Send me back your KiK

Hello Miss :)

I'm Alex. I've been a sub for a longer while now, I'm 28 years old and a Male. I'm 1.83m tall, athletic build, caucasian, black hair, hazel eyes and uh...right, increased sense of humor rating!

I've been without an "owner" for a longer while now and it's really starting to feel kinda lonely so I'm hoping, hoping, that between 143242 adds and a click I manage to find a female Domme who would like a serious sub. I would prefer long term D/s but plays are alright, feel free to give me a poke if you feel like having me kneel anytime

I am available most of the time and should a D/s relationship become very serious and the counterpart would wish me to I am also even not against relocating.

I have skype, camera, kik (obviously), yahoo messenger and well..mostly anything else you might need or want

I also believe that in D/s the Dominant always comes first and their wishes shadow the sub's, therefor it's very easy for me to mold on the fetishes and likes of the person holding the leash. I cannot add many limits because of this. I will probably thrive in just the idea of feeling controled enough to accept your fetishes and like them as if they were my own.

I do hope to gain your attention for maybe at least an interview for which I would be very grateful :)

My Kik: atexil

Thank you!

SubBoyy19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2015
Looking for a Mistress

kik: SubBoyy19

:D Likes: cbt, ballbusting, edging, ruined orgasm, light pain, orgasm control, cock and ball bondage.
:confused: Dislikes: anal play, cei.
:mad: Limits: public, family, piss, scat, permanent.

ShadowStrike

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 9, 2015
I'm a 20 yo male. My kik is XvHusHvX
Curios: Anal play
Hate: Piss/scat play, extreme things, blood, public.
I am still new to all this things so I don't know much about what else to add these categories or what differ in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals